Plugin Contributions

Default Adding order total column to voucher report display

I would like to use the coupon admin's "voucher report" to keep track of a contest I'm going to have.

Contestants will be appointed a unique coupon code that they can then give to people they refer to shop at my store.

At the end of the month I would like to be able to go to coupon admin>specific coupon>report and view all the referrals that have been made with the order totals also showing.

The way the voucherreport is set up now it displays the customer ID, the customer name, the IP address, and the date redeemed.

I've edited the coupon_admin.php file to add the order id in a column of it's own, which is a step in the right direction, but I can't for the life of me get the order total to show.

Here's the code I have so far for that section to display:

Code:

<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $cc_list->fields['customer_id']; ?></td>
                    <td class="dataTableContent" align="center"><?php echo $customer->fields['customers_firstname'] . ' ' . $customer->fields['customers_lastname']; ?></td>
                    <td class="dataTableContent" align="center"><?php echo $cc_list->fields['redeem_ip']; ?></td>
                    <td class="dataTableContent" align="center"><?php echo zen_date_short($cc_list->fields['redeem_date']); ?></td>
                    <td class="dataTableContent" align="center"><?php echo $cc_list->fields['order_id']; ?></td>
                    <td class="dataTableContent" align="center"><?php echo $cc_list->fields['order_total']; ?></td>
    The line where I'm trying to call the order total does nothing at all. That column just shows no data.

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I know only enough about php to be a danger to myself.

It seemed logical to me that if the order number could be collected and displayed, then why not the order total?

The contest results are going to be based on not the number or referrals, but the total dollar amount in sales generated by a coupon code. To be able to have the order total displayed would save me a lot of detective work later on.

That would be my perfect case scenario. Barring that being possible, would anyone be able to tell me how to get the order numbers that display to be clickable and take me to the order itself?

thanks in advance for any help.
    Signs

PS, the customer referral code would have worked perfectly for this purpose but when I view the report for that, only the order that the customer themselves placed for the first time actually show up. No other orders using that assigned coupon display.

Not sure what the point of that whole customer referral thing is if it doesn't display orders using that referral code. Kind of pointless.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Adding order total column to voucher report display

Did you find a solution for this?