Thread: Time change

Plugin Contributions

Default Time change

hey,

Just wondering how i change the time and date in admin etc. as it is half a day behind me and wanna make it easier to keep track of stats. etc any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Time change

Try the Time Zone Offset mod and see if it fits your needs.
    Goh Koon Hoek, author of "e-Start Your Web Store with Zen Cart".
    Printed book: www.lulu.com/content/10576284
    Electronic book and Errata: www.cucumbermedia.com/store

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Time change

Quote Originally Posted by canopy View Post
    Try the Time Zone Offset mod and see if it fits your needs.
    Hi canopy thanks for your reply

I just tried to install this and now i get a bad error saying

Warning: require(includes/header.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/devinej1/public_html/shop/administration/index.php on line 60

Warning: require(includes/header.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/devinej1/public_html/shop/administration/index.php on line 60

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/devinej1/public_html/shop/administration/index.php on line 60

thats upon, trying to login to admin and now i cant
    any ideas ? anyone ?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by devinej1 View Post
    Hi canopy thanks for your reply

I just tried to install this and now i get a bad error saying

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/devinej1/public_html/shop/administration/index.php on line 60

thats upon, trying to login to admin and now i cant
    any ideas ? anyone ?

uhh ohh now another problem, i fixed the error listed above but now having problems with this one..

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '), '1', 'sqlpatch.php', '', '121.223.93.167')' at line 1
    in:
    [insert into zen_admin_activity_log (access_date, admin_id, page_accessed, page_parameters, ip_address) values (date_add(now(), INTERVAL + HOUR), '1', 'sqlpatch.php', '', '121.223.93.167')]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

any advice ?

Plugin Contributions

Seems like the problem you are facing is due to a malformed SQL statement which is missing an 'hour' definition. That means that you've likely not entered any hour difference in your Admin when setting up the mod or there's some other misconfiguration elsewhere.

Since there are several possible causes of the problems, do look up the Time Zone Offset support thread or similar threads related to the mod. Here's a selection of them.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by canopy View Post
    Seems like the problem you are facing is due to a malformed SQL statement which is missing an 'hour' definition. That means that you've likely not entered any hour difference in your Admin when setting up the mod or there's some other misconfiguration elsewhere.

Since there are several possible causes of the problems, do look up the Time Zone Offset support thread or similar threads related to the mod. Here's a selection of them.

hey canopy

thanks for your response i got it all sorted i forgot to put in how many 'hours' but its sorted now, thanks for that. and thanks for letting me know about the mod its great

Plugin Contributions

Glad you got it working.

The credit for the mod working so well should go to gilby the mod author though