Plugin Contributions

link problem After enabling SSL, successful login returns customer back to login prompt?

I just applied the SSL certificate to the zen cart shop. I had to make several changes as it is described in the notes:
    edited 2 configure.php files for catalog and for admin reflecting htpps:// in the links.
    After it was done, I noticed that while customer is being successfully authenticated or just newly created, he/she is being returned back to login page with the message Please Login...
    I don't know if it's related to SSL changes or to other customizations I have done before.

I would greatly appreciate for any clue!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: After enabling SSL, successful login returns customer back to login prompt?

Post a link to your site so people can take a look.

When you revert back to the original configure.php files, does the loop to your loging page go away?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: After enabling SSL, successful login returns customer back to login prompt?

Here is the link:
    https://www.rtek2000.com/mag/

I like the idea to revert SSL back and see the result but I feel I messed up somewhere with the configuration files. Any assistance is appreciated in advance.

Plugin Contributions

It might be a case of whether you have specified that your SSL uses "www" in front of the domain name.

Example:
    https://yourdomainname.com
    or
    https://www.yourdomainname.com

My SSL uses the "www" and when I didn't have that correctly listed in the config files (I hadn't added the "www" to the sercure server info), I was getting a loop for the Account Login and signed-up customers were getting a security error when they tried to log in. I added the "www" and things work perfect.

Hope this helps!