Plugin Contributions

Default Part blank page on Checkout Confirmation

I've recently been trying to upgrade my shop to a new template, from the perfectly functional cherry_zen to the modern zen_jellyfish.

On testing with purchases, i can go through the checkout process all the way to checkout_payment, but when i click through to checkout_confirmation, i get blank where the order detail to review should appear. As i say, it works perfectly in cherry_zen.

I ran the debugging tool, along with the extra 'configure.php' in 'local' - and the following error was logged:

[13-Oct-2009 15:46:21] PHP Warning: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /www/sites/lcn/www.sunplastics.co.uk/web/shop/includes/extra_configures/enable_error_logging.php:56) in /www/sites/lcn/www.sunplastics.co.uk/web/shop/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108
    [13-Oct-2009 15:46:21] PHP Warning: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /www/sites/lcn/www.sunplastics.co.uk/web/shop/includes/extra_configures/enable_error_logging.php:56) in /www/sites/lcn/www.sunplastics.co.uk/web/shop/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108
    [13-Oct-2009 15:46:21] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/sites/lcn/www.sunplastics.co.uk/web/shop/includes/extra_configures/enable_error_logging.php:56) in /www/sites/lcn/www.sunplastics.co.uk/web/shop/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

I've also now re-installed the above mentioned files, still to no avail!

I've had to revert back to cherry_zen for time being, but will move to jellyfish if requested (if someone can help?!)

www.sunplastics.co.uk/shop

Thanks,
    Kevin

NB - i now know my product images are way too big - working on that next!
    Last edited by kvwlls; 13 Oct 2009 at 04:39 PM. Reason: added NB

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Part blank page on Checkout Confirmation

I'm not sure why you posted this in the Bug Reports area.
    This is not a bug with Zen Cart. It's a problem with one or more files on your site.
    I'm moving the post out of the Bug Reports area.

Quote Originally Posted by kvwlls View Post
    [13-Oct-2009 15:46:21] PHP Warning: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /www/sites/lcn/www.sunplastics.co.uk/web/shop/includes/extra_configures/enable_error_logging.php:56) in ...
    Sounds like you've got something amuck in the error_logging file.
    https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=87

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Actually i think i worked this one out - is it because i'm running the /local/configue.php file AND the debugging tool at the same time?

If i just run the /local/configure.php file alone, i get paaages of errors, many within english.php, then some in order total, but of note:

Notice: Undefined variable: show_search_header in /includes/modules/sideboxes/search_header.php on line 19

and

Notice: undefined variable: var_linksList in /includes/templates/tvzen_jellyfish/templates/tpl_ezpages_bar_header.php on line 19

very frustrating!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Okay, removing the /local/configure.php is probably the best approach. Leaving it there is going to cause you problems with various pages.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

OK - done.
    Now when i run the debugging tool there are no error logs advised when i encounter my blank page.