Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Manager addon

is there any way to copy the original files to some specific folder when resizing the small?

Plugin Contributions

This is already a feature of IM. On resize of small, the original file is always kept with the extension .BAK. You can choose if it is saved in it's residing folder or in a separate "BAK" folder.
    See the option "Recycle Bin folder" in the IM configuration settings.

Hi there!
    How can I use Image Manager to check for non-used images?

Plugin Contributions

Option "Show Files" click "Not attached"

Plugin Contributions

Hey guys. I was wondering if any of you might have seen this error from the image manager mod:
    "Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 64749568) (tried to allocate 44 bytes) in /image_manager.php on line 508
    "
    I think the problem might be more from how many images I have than from the mod. I probably have close to 85,000 images.
    I was actually planning on using this mod to help me delete many of the un-needed images but it doesn't seep that it can quite handle that many.
    Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance
    Jeremy

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jjrmy1 View Post
    Hey guys. I was wondering if any of you might have seen this error from the image manager mod:
    "Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 64749568) (tried to allocate 44 bytes) in /image_manager.php on line 508
    "
    I think the problem might be more from how many images I have than from the mod. I probably have close to 85,000 images.
    I was actually planning on using this mod to help me delete many of the un-needed images but it doesn't seep that it can quite handle that many.
    Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance
    Jeremy
    Hi Jeremy,

IM can handle that number of images, but for such quantities is requires more memory than you have (64M).
    So the first suggestion is to ask your ISP for more memory.

Second suggestion: temporarily exclude some image folders from IM (see the admin options). I'm not sure if this will help but it's worth a try.

Boudewijn

Plugin Contributions

Ok. Thanks for the reply. They must have me on some sort of cap since there's no way there's only 64MB of memory. Guess I'm hogging all the RAM. Thanks for the tip I'll see how it works and let ya know.

Cheers

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jjrmy1 View Post
    Ok. Thanks for the reply. They must have me on some sort of cap since there's no way there's only 64MB of memory. Guess I'm hogging all the RAM. Thanks for the tip I'll see how it works and let ya know.

Cheers
    Well that seemss to have worked. Any ideas to delete all listed instean of ticking the check box for all 29000? HAHA! Also would there be a way to exclude files in the main image folder but show all the files in one of the sub folders ex: medium??

Thanks a bunch
    And to the rest of you guys... this really does work with a BUNCH of files.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I'm glad that worked! Your ISP can force settings on the PHP scripts that you run, and one of those is the maximum amount of RAM that a script is allowed to use. Generally you are not able to increase that amount yourself, but you have to ask your ISP to do it.

Your questions:

In this version of IM, there is no "check all" button yet. Won't be much work though to include this in the next version (will not be out until after my holidays in july)

You mention "main image folder" here, do you mean the folders where your small images reside, or the main images folder of Zen-Cart (/images)? I myself have all images organised in subfolders of /image, so it can make a difference.

Boudewijn

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by boudewijn View Post
    Hi,

I'm glad that worked! Your ISP can force settings on the PHP scripts that you run, and one of those is the maximum amount of RAM that a script is allowed to use. Generally you are not able to increase that amount yourself, but you have to ask your ISP to do it.

Your questions:

In this version of IM, there is no "check all" button yet. Won't be much work though to include this in the next version (will not be out until after my holidays in july)

You mention "main image folder" here, do you mean the folders where your small images reside, or the main images folder of Zen-Cart (/images)? I myself have all images organised in subfolders of /image, so it can make a difference.

Boudewijn
    Problem solved. I actually used Iopus IMacros for firefox to set up a macro for checking them all then moving to the next page and deleting. Worked like a charm. I actuall y didn't have any need to exclude the main "/image" folder. THX

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast