Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Manager addon

Quote Originally Posted by beyre View Post
    Sorry - another question.

In the Image Manager settings, I do have it set to YES to show the additional image link ... but WHERE does it show this link?

When I go to add a new product or edit an existing one, there is no add an additional image link anywhere.

EDITED: Oh never mind! I didn't realize there was Image Manager under Tools also. DUH! And with that, I missed uploading the 2 .php files. *bangs head on desk*

Now, let's see if I can find the add additional images part ...

EDITED AGAIN ....

Ok, my medium and large images were missing, so I did the copy from small links for each. Now, for some reason, the original picture that had a white background, suddenly has a black background. I can't have that. Where do I go to tell Image Manager not to change the background color?
    Hmmm that is a new issue, IM should not alter the images in any way. I have to look into this. Can you send me one or two of those (original) pictures? Please send them to info at chinesedingen dot nl.

The additional images links will appear if you use the filter on Products-ID.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by beyre View Post
    Still can't find any Add Additional Image link ... and I can no longer bring up the one product's image I have loaded ... within the Image Manager admin.
    Dit you set it to: Show files without errors?

Plugin Contributions

I'll email you the original photo here in a minute.

Not sure what you mean by filter on Product-ID ... can you please tell me where to look?

Everywhere in the cart settings where it gives you the option to have additional product images ... I have set to on/yes

Plugin Contributions

I got to thinking. The images are .png ones and I opened them in Photoshop and lo and behold, they backgrounds are transparent.

So, I looked and saw my #productMainImage is taking the background color from the #body.

I added a background-color: #FFF to the #productMainImage, but that hasn't solved the problem.

Either I am doing it wrong, or I need to delete the product image and try again.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by boudewijn View Post
    Dit you set it to: Show files without errors?
    You meant under the Image Manager admin section.
    Gotcha.
    I see it now.

Perhaps add that tidbit in the instructions?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PHP error (Duplicate Entry)

Quote Originally Posted by rrgreene View Post
    I am trying to either combine copy/resize or autofix. I did not attempt to reinstall the module - it was working fine.
    I tried uninstall image manager and running the uninstall script. I then re-installed. The error still occurs. Any thoughts?

Plugin Contributions

Thanks much for what looks like a terrific add-on, boudewijn.

I can't seem to figure out exactly what Autofix does. Does it apply combined copy/resize to all listed image files?

The script is working wonderfully with ZC 1.5, however when I try to do the combined copy/resize, it creates three greatly degraded images.

I had had IH3 running before I upgraded and it appears that I have removed all the IH3 files, however all of the IH3 line items are still appearing in the Configuration/Images listing. Could this be causing a problem?

Plugin Contributions

Okay my mistake not removing Image Handler (IH3) BEFORE upgrading to ZC1.5.

Ended up having to remove files manually and alter database through phpmyAdmin (Cpanel), using two SQL statements from the remove_image_handler function:

DELETE FROM zen_configuration WHERE configuration_key = 'LARGE_IMAGE_MAX_WIDTH' OR
    configuration_key = 'LARGE_IMAGE_MAX_HEIGHT' OR configuration_key = 'SMALL_IMAGE_FILETYPE' OR configuration_key = 'SMALL_IMAGE_BACKGROUND' OR configuration_key = 'WATERMARK_SMALL_IMAGES' OR configuration_key = 'ZOOM_SMALL_IMAGES' OR configuration_key = 'ZOOM_IMAGE_SIZE' OR configuration_key = 'SMALL_IMAGE_QUALITY' OR configuration_key = 'MEDIUM_IMAGE_FILETYPE' OR configuration_key = 'MEDIUM_IMAGE_BACKGROUND' OR configuration_key = 'WATERMARK_MEDIUM_IMAGES' OR configuration_key = 'MEDIUM_IMAGE_QUALITY' OR configuration_key = 'LARGE_IMAGE_FILETYPE' OR configuration_key = 'LARGE_IMAGE_BACKGROUND' OR configuration_key = 'WATERMARK_LARGE_IMAGES' OR configuration_key = 'LARGE_IMAGE_QUALITY' OR configuration_key = 'WATERMARK_GRAVITY' OR configuration_key = 'IH_RESIZE' OR configuration_key = 'SHOW_UPLOADED_IMAGES';

Second Statement:

UPDATE zen_configuration SET configuration_value='REMOVED' WHERE configuration_key = 'IH_VERSION';

Maybe the two above statements could be combined, but I'm not sure.

(zen_configuration is the table name in the database and could have a different prefix ie: my_configuration)
    Last edited by mutinyzoo; 2 Mar 2012 at 11:22 PM. Reason: clarify

Plugin Contributions

Both Combined copy/resize and Autofix seem to be making the small image (600px wide and @ 150kb) small BEFORE creating the medium and large images, which is resulting in all the images being pixilated.

So am able to create "large" image, but then the option to resize the small one doesn't seem to be offered.

Plugin Contributions

Hi.

Just stumbled on this mod...Where the heck has this been hiding? I tripped and fell through IH2 and 3 and have been fussing around with imagemagick on my laptop for _months_. I'm really keen about sticking to the ZC standards...Anyway, thank god for this one! I sure hope this mod was included in 1.5

I originally installed this mod (2hrs ago) because I knew I had allot of LRG images missing. I was hoping I would re-upload them but my particular site doesn't really work for this feature because many of my images aren't as large as my large image setting. So within this mod I can't create large's.

Is there any way I could ask to have the re-upload forced on large like it is on small?

Actually, I guess I should explain why I'm trying to do this...I get alot of ppl who don't know how to exit the js when the LRG isn't present. I fear this will hurt sales over the long run by frustrating shoppers. So I guess perhaps a simpler solution might be to figure out a way to tell ZC if it doesn't find a LRG just use the small?! OR have a 'copy2large' link in IM for any image you already know won't be larger than the small.
    Last edited by familynow; 9 Mar 2012 at 05:01 AM.

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast