Plugin Contributions

Default Product Info Image Help: Want to click on additional image and it shows in med. spot

I want to be able to click on my additional image at the bottom of the screen and have it display in the medium location. Searched FAQ's up and down but can't find this particular request solved. I know that it is possible, as I had it done on a previous site that I was involved with.

Zencart 1.3.8a

Plugin Contributions

Default Product Info Page: Want additional image to load to medium image spot

I want to be able to click on my additional image at the bottom of the screen and have it display in the medium location. Searched FAQ's up and down but can't find this particular request solved. I know that it is possible, as I had it done on a previous site that I was involved with.

Zencart 1.3.8a

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Info Page: Want additional image to load to medium image spot

Repeating the same post in multiple places is frowned upon: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/faq.php . Your duplicate posts have been merged.

Searching the Free Addons area for "Image Swap" brings up this addon: http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=311

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Info Page: Want additional image to load to medium image spot

I apologize. Didn't get a response from the original post so I thought that perhaps I did not post in the appropriate category. This is what I was looking for. Although the wording "extra" as opposed to additional, "product detail" as opposed to product info, and not mentioning that where the image will be viewable led me to continue my search after I had already found this before posting for help.

By the way DrByte, great work on that function. Very seamless, easy for customers, and don't have to deal with popups.