Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Modern Zen [RI07] Template

Quote Originally Posted by besparkling View Post
    Thanks for the template, it looks great in your demo. But when I installed it, it looks like something wrong. Could you please take a look at the following link?
    http://etchermodels.com/home/
    screenshot:

What I did is just uploaded every files to server and install the sql patch then enable it. Nothing else.

Thank you very much!
    Disable MINIFY in the admin...configuration... CSS/JS Loader. You probably have a version of PHP that is "older" than 5.2
    20 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by schoolboy View Post
    Disable MINIFY in the admin...configuration... CSS/JS Loader. You probably have a version of PHP that is "older" than 5.2
    Thanks for your prompt reply!
    I tried, but it still looks this way. My PHP is 5.
    Is there any other settings need to be adjusted?

Plugin Contributions

Clear your browser cache... Then try to reload the site...
    20 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by schoolboy View Post
    Clear your browser cache... Then try to reload the site...
    I deleted everything and then reinstalled in http://etchermodels.com, disabled the minfy and clear the brower cache, it still the same page....

Plugin Contributions

Don't run the SQL. Try it with configuring it yourself. That worked for me. I am still playing with it myself and find it a very nice template!

Plugin Contributions

how do you get banners to display over the png image? header position 1 displays at the top of the page, 2 no display and 3 displays just above the png. -thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi.

I just tried installing your template. Problem I am facing is no sideboxes are showing and the nav bar at the top with the gray background isn't displaying either.

How do I get them to display?

Hi I have installed your template and everything is working fine. I am just having trouble to stretch the template so either left and ride sides are wide.

If you look at our website

http://www.halalitems.com/

I want the the page to stretch from left to right. You can see the grey areas on each side, so I would like to know where the option could be. I checked the CSS file and I tried a lot of changing but it only stretches the green part of the page. I would like to stretch everything.

Thank you very much

I am using the latest ZenCart software patched.

No addons installed yet.

Thank you.
    Last edited by osaeed; 8 Jan 2010 at 04:17 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Template swap gone wrong.[Modern Zen [RI07] Template]

So I downloaded a new template, uploaded all the files to the correct spot, uploaded the SQL file, and my website was allll jacked up.

So I went back through the FTP, deleted all the new files I uploaded and re-uploaded files from a fresh ZenCart download.

Now heres the problem I am stuck with. At the home page, nothing really shows up, there used to be a new products section, and stuff like that, but now all I get is www.downlowcaraudio.com

Also, what should I do about the SQL patch? How can I un-do it?

Heres the contents of that....

/** install single listing **/
    delete from configuration where configuration_key in('PRODUCT_LISTING_LAYOUT_STYLE','PRODUCT_LISTING_COLUMNS_PER_ROW');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Product Listing - Layout Style', 'PRODUCT_LISTING_LAYOUT_STYLE', 'rows', 'Select the layout style:<br />Each product can be listed in its own row (rows option) or products can be listed in multiple columns per row (columns option)', '8', '40', NULL, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array("rows", "columns"),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Product Listing - Columns Per Row', 'PRODUCT_LISTING_COLUMNS_PER_ROW', '3', 'Select the number of columns of products to show in each row in the product listing. The default setting is 3.', '8', '41', NULL, now(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES
    ('Index New Listing Template', 'INDEX_NEW_USE_PRODUCT_LISTING', '1', 'Set to 1 to use the original listing template, 2 to use the shared listing template, 3 to use the product listing template.', 24, 1, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''1'', ''2'', ''3''),'),
    ('Index Special Listing Template', 'INDEX_SPECIAL_USE_PRODUCT_LISTING', '1', 'Set to 1 to use the original listing template, 2 to use the shared listing template, 3 to use the product listing template.', 24, 1, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''1'', ''2'', ''3''),'),
    ('Index Featured Listing Template', 'INDEX_FEATURED_USE_PRODUCT_LISTING', '1', 'Set to 1 to use the original listing template, 2 to use the shared listing template, 3 to use the product listing template.', 24, 1, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''1'', ''2'', ''3''),');

/** CJ Loader **/

SET @t4=0;
    SELECT (@t4:=configuration_group_id) as t4
    FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title= 'CSS/JS Loader';
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @t4;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @t4;

INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES ('', 'CSS/JS Loader', 'Set CSS/JS Loader Options', '1', '1');
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = last_insert_id() WHERE configuration_group_id = last_insert_id();

SET @t4=0;
    SELECT (@t4:=configuration_group_id) as t4
    FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title= 'CSS/JS Loader';

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES
    ('Enable Minify', 'MINIFY_STATUS', 'true', 'Minifying will speed up your site\'s loading speed by combining and compressing css/js files.', @t4, 1, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Max URL Lenght', 'MINIFY_MAX_URL_LENGHT', '2083', 'On some server the maximum lenght of any POST/GET request URL is limited. If this is the case for your server, you can change the setting here', @t4, 2, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Minify Cache Time', 'MINIFY_CACHE_TIME_LENGHT', '31536000', 'Set minify cache time (in second). Default is 1 year (31536000)', @t4, 3, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Latest Cache Time', 'MINIFY_CACHE_TIME_LATEST', '0', 'Normally you don\'t have to set this, but if you have just made changes to your js/css files and want to make sure they are reloaded right away, you can reset this to 0.', @t4, 4, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);

/** update configuration **/

UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '4' WHERE configuration_key = 'MAX_DISPLAY_NEW_PRODUCTS';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '1' WHERE configuration_key = 'MAX_MANUFACTURERS_LIST';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '250' WHERE configuration_key = 'MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '250' WHERE configuration_key = 'MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '125' WHERE configuration_key = 'IMAGE_PRODUCT_LISTING_WIDTH';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '125' WHERE configuration_key = 'IMAGE_PRODUCT_LISTING_HEIGHT';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '0' WHERE configuration_key = 'IMAGE_PRODUCT_ALL_LISTING_WIDTH';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '160' WHERE configuration_key = 'IMAGE_PRODUCT_ALL_LISTING_HEIGHT';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '1' WHERE configuration_key = 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '2' WHERE configuration_key = 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '0' WHERE configuration_key = 'PRODUCT_LISTING_MULTIPLE_ADD_TO_CART';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '0' WHERE configuration_key = 'PRODUCT_LIST_DESCRIPTION';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '0' WHERE configuration_key = 'OTHER_IMAGE_PRICE_IS_FREE_ON';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '0' WHERE configuration_key = 'PRODUCT_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '0' WHERE configuration_key = 'PRODUCT_INFO_CATEGORIES';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '220px' WHERE configuration_key = 'BOX_WIDTH_LEFT';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '0' WHERE configuration_key = 'COLUMN_RIGHT_STATUS';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '220px' WHERE configuration_key = 'COLUMN_WIDTH_LEFT';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '0' WHERE configuration_key = 'SHOW_CUSTOMER_GREETING';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '' WHERE configuration_key = 'SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET6';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '0' WHERE configuration_key = 'SHOW_FOOTER_IP';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = 'No' WHERE configuration_key = 'IMAGE_USE_CSS_BUTTONS';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '0' WHERE configuration_key = 'PRODUCT_NEW_LIST_IMAGE';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '2101' WHERE configuration_key = 'PRODUCT_NEW_LIST_NAME';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '0' WHERE configuration_key = 'PRODUCT_NEW_LISTING_MULTIPLE_ADD_TO_CART';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '0' WHERE configuration_key = 'PRODUCT_FEATURED_LIST_IMAGE';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '0' WHERE configuration_key = 'PRODUCT_ALL_LIST_IMAGE';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '1101' WHERE configuration_key = 'PRODUCT_ALL_LIST_NAME';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '0' WHERE configuration_key = 'PRODUCT_ALL_LISTING_MULTIPLE_ADD_TO_CART';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '1' WHERE configuration_key = 'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_MAIN_FEATURED_PRODUCTS';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '0' WHERE configuration_key = 'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_MAIN_SPECIALS_PRODUCTS';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '0' WHERE configuration_key = 'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_MAIN_UPCOMING';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '0' WHERE configuration_key = 'DEFINE_MAIN_PAGE_STATUS';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '1' WHERE configuration_key = 'EZPAGES_STATUS_FOOTER';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '3' WHERE configuration_key = 'INDEX_NEW_USE_PRODUCT_LISTING';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '3' WHERE configuration_key = 'INDEX_SPECIAL_USE_PRODUCT_LISTING';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '3' WHERE configuration_key = 'INDEX_FEATURED_USE_PRODUCT_LISTING';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = 'columns' WHERE configuration_key = 'PRODUCT_LISTING_LAYOUT_STYLE';
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = '4' WHERE configuration_key = 'PRODUCT_LISTING_COLUMNS_PER_ROW';
    Help!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Template swap gone wrong.

Oh and,

All my products are like this

http://www.downlowcaraudio.com/index...dex&cPath=1_18

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast