Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Modern Zen [RI07] Template

Hi

Nope not working on mine either. Shame coz it looks mighty fine!

I also see that I can no longer edit the main page text with this template. Am I missing something or is this correct? (define page editor - main page).

Rob
    Last edited by robsnowden; 22 Feb 2010 at 10:14 PM.
    if elephants could fly, I'd be a little more optimistic....

Plugin Contributions

I have the same problems on my test site with this template.

I thought it had to do with my installation so I deleted and started with a fresh zencart install with only this template loaded and still had the same problems.

Hopefully yellow1912 can chime in and help us out :)

I think if we were to sum up the problems it would be:

1. When you click to "larger picture" button nothing pops up and page gives an error.
    2. When you click to "estimate shipping" button nothing pops up and page gives an error.
    3. It seems like the subscribe to newsletter sidebox doesn't show up.
    4. Drop down box on the manufacturers sidebox isn't centered.

Quote Originally Posted by ericG View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Great template, loving the looks of it!

Have a problem though and would be hugely appreciative if anyone could help out. I'm using 1.3.8, and I'm hosted with HostGator.

http://www.uniformshopinc.com

^ 'See larger image' as well as 'Estimate Shipping' not working. Don't know if it has to do with the javascript in the template, but everything works good in the default zen cart template.

Thanks for looking, and any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by HelpMeSell; 23 Feb 2010 at 12:59 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I have solved the issue of the pop up boxes/large image not working.

There is an additional SQL file to run that is missing from this package. I found the instructions for Minify online and downloaded the complete package which included this sql file.

SET @t4=0;
    SELECT (@t4:=configuration_group_id) as t4
    FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title= 'CSS/JS Loader';
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @t4;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @t4;

INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES ('', 'CSS/JS Loader', 'Set CSS/JS Loader Options', '1', '1');
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = last_insert_id() WHERE configuration_group_id = last_insert_id();

SET @t4=0;
    SELECT (@t4:=configuration_group_id) as t4
    FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title= 'CSS/JS Loader';

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES
    ('Enable Minify', 'MINIFY_STATUS', 'true', 'Minifying will speed up your site\'s loading speed by combining and compressing css/js files.', @t4, 1, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Max URL Lenght', 'MINIFY_MAX_URL_LENGHT', '2083', 'On some server the maximum lenght of any POST/GET request URL is limited. If this is the case for your server, you can change the setting here', @t4, 2, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Minify Cache Time', 'MINIFY_CACHE_TIME_LENGHT', '31536000', 'Set minify cache time (in second). Default is 1 year (31536000)', @t4, 3, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Latest Cache Time', 'MINIFY_CACHE_TIME_LATEST', '0', 'Normally you don\'t have to set this, but if you have just made changes to your js/css files and want to make sure they are reloaded right away, you can reset this to 0.', @t4, 4, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);

This solved the problems of the pop-ups but not the Newsletter Box. Still working on that one!

Rob

Plugin Contributions

It gets better. It's amazing what a little bit of tenacity can do!

To get the Newsletter Sidebox showing you need to open up includes > Modules > Sideboxes > RI_TEMPLATE_07 > subscribe.php and change the word 'false' on line 25 to 'true'. this gets the Newsletter Sidebox showing on my site anyway.

Rob

Plugin Contributions

Hi Rob,

Popups still don't seem to be working for me... Could you point me to the actual SQL file?

Thanks in advance!
    Eric

Plugin Contributions

Hi Eric

Have you tried copying and pasting the sql data from my post above? This is copied from the actual sql file.

For info check out: http://wiki.rubikintegration.com/zen...t_loader/about

And to download package with the sql file in (look in the docs folder once you download and unzipped everything): http://blog.rubikintegration.com/200...ader-released/

Cheers and good luck.

Rob

BTW although I got the newsletter box to display it doesn't work and I get error page after 'subscribing'. To be honest I use mailchimp anyway so i just installed the mailchimp sidebox mod and everything is peachy.

Now to get that cool slider that is on the demo page.!!
    Last edited by robsnowden; 23 Feb 2010 at 11:28 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ericG View Post
    Hi Rob,

Popups still don't seem to be working for me... Could you point me to the actual SQL file?

Thanks in advance!
    Eric

It didn't work for me at first either but then I downloaded the entire package from http://blog.rubikintegration.com/200...ader-released/

and uploaded to my server and the popups started working

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by robsnowden View Post
    It gets better. It's amazing what a little bit of tenacity can do!

To get the Newsletter Sidebox showing you need to open up includes > Modules > Sideboxes > RI_TEMPLATE_07 > subscribe.php and change the word 'false' on line 25 to 'true'. this gets the Newsletter Sidebox showing on my site anyway.

Rob

I think I figured out the newsletter issue.

It seems that it uses the newsletter subscribe contribution.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=106

And it's basically missing a bunch of files from it.
    Download the contribution and upload the missing files to your server. Follow the instructions to install the the contribution as in the readme file of it and it should start working

Plugin Contributions

Yes! It worked by downloading the entire new package and uploading all the files!

Thanks so much everyone!

Plugin Contributions

email error Re: Modern Zen [RI07] Template

Hi,

I am a newbie to zencart today being my first day. I want to say your templates is awesome. I need help installing ri-0007. I have it installed here... mysybertemplates.com It doesnt quite look like the demo. When i tried to install the sql it made the template look very different so i reinstalled zen cart. when i try to install the min folder i get this error

Warning: include(../includes/configure.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mytemp/public_html/min/config.php on line 8

Warning: include(../includes/configure.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mytemp/public_html/min/config.php on line 8

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../includes/configure.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mytemp/public_html/min/config.php on line 8

Warning: ini_set() [ref.outcontrol]: Cannot change zlib.output_compression - headers already sent in /home/mytemp/public_html/min/config.php on line 161

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mytemp/public_html/min/config.php:8) in /home/mytemp/public_html/min/lib/Minify.php on line 312

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mytemp/public_html/min/config.php:8) in /home/mytemp/public_html/min/lib/Minify.php on line 312

i tried changing the permissions back but that didnt work. can you please guide me on what i am doing wrong so that i can use this template?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast