Plugin Contributions

Default 'max_questions' resource (current value: 75000)

While working on my store and updated attributes to tons of products I keep getting the follow error:

1226 User 'zoozoobuckets' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 75000)
    in:
    [select value from sessions where sesskey = '756aa446c5b9fb205488ec07a3459db9' and expiry > '1257362691']

It won't even let me visit my online store:
    http://www.zoozoobuckets.com/ZooZooStore/

HELP PLEASE!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 'max_questions' resource (current value: 75000)

This means that your webhost has limited the number of database queries that you can execute (usually per hour). Each page that you view requires dozens, even hundreds of queries behind the scenes, and attributes are especially query-hungry.

A limit at this level suggest that the web host has configured the server for large numbers of mainly static sites, rather than complex dynamic sites such as those needed for e-commerce.

Your site is now visible again (presumably you're into a new recording period), but unless your web host is prepared to up your limit, your choices are keep your online business small, or change to a web host (or package) that is adequate for your needs.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 'max_questions' resource (current value: 75000)

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.