I have the Fast and Easy Checkout module installed on out store (I can't remember what version it is though). It seems since that module has been installed we've had issues with some customers not being able to completely finish their transaction.

I've read some people having this same issue, but it is not exactly like ours, so I was wondering if someone could help with this.

The problem is a customer can get as far as the last step of fast and easy checkout, click on the "confirm payment" button, the message will say "Processing payment, please wait..." and after a few seconds it just takes them back to the billing page and nothing happens. And now anyone who uses an American Express card this is happening to. I have not made any recent changes or installed any modules so I don't know what could be causing this.

I was thinking about upgrading the current version of FEC and seeing if that would help... just a little bit scared. If someone can give any advise on the issue with the page reloading after clicking on "confirm payment", that would be great. Thank you!