Plugin Contributions

Default Blank page after new customer clicks submit on create account page

Hello,

We are getting the dreaded blank page after a user clicks "submit" on the Create Account page. We have customized this Zen Cart installation, but have never seen this error before. I went ahead and took a fresh tpl_create_account_default.php as well as a tpl_main_page.php template copy from a new install and uploaded those to see if that would solve the issue, but it still goes blank after you click submit.

Note: The data does get parsed and stored in the database; the new client info is there. But they aren't redirected to the create_account_success page, nor to the checkout page.

I'm guessing this is a syntax issue but can someone point me in the right direction of where to start looking if the two template files above don't seem to be affecting it? I searched but couldn't find anything but someone suggesting a re-install. Hoping it won't come to that.

Thanks!
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Blank page after new customer clicks submit on create account page

Have you downloaded and run the Debug Utility ?- available from the Free Software Add Ons tab above.

Tina

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Blank page after new customer clicks submit on create account page

Yes, and here is what it says:

Code:

[15-Nov-2009 12:09:50] PHP Warning:  session_regenerate_id() [<a href='function.session-regenerate-id'>function.session-regenerate-id</a>]: Cannot regenerate session id - headers already sent in /home/nextsig/public_html/cart/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 167
    [15-Nov-2009 12:09:51] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nextsig/public_html/cart/includes/languages/english/create_account.php:108) in /home/nextsig/public_html/cart/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44
    Should I replace functions_general and/or create_account? I already tried replacing create_account but it didn't fix the issue.