Plugin Contributions

Default Google Checkout International shiping xxx does not ship to your country

Ok so I have been fine for about a year with Google Checkout and then about a couple months ago I started getting emails saying that customers were being told that www.simonbbc.com does not ship to their country...
    UK shipping is fine however....

I have had messages form customers from Sweden and Australia telling me they receive this message when trying to checkout

I have seen some helpers but nothing that is clear enough to make changes to Zen Cart

I have GC 1.47
    Zen Cart 1.38
    Merchant ID: 237674684268179

Most of the forum notes mention php or HTML but can someone simplify this for me, It's causing a little trouble and I am not able to make the changes

I use shiping by weight for anything outside of the UK so Zen Cart will need to pass this on to GC instead of calculating this itself...

<input type="hidden" name="checkout-flow-support.merchant-checkout- flow-support.shipping-methods.flat-rate-shipping-5.shipping- restrictions.allowed-areas.world-area-1" value="true">

Thsi code has been used and put into a form but I can't find where it should go or what I am meant to do...

Please can someone shed a bit of light into my dark situation please, I'm going mad....

First it was a problem with IE8 and Paypal and now it's google checkout

Thanks in advance

Simonbbc

Plugin Contributions

cart error Google Checkout seemed fine for most countries but some don't allow shipping

I have been using GC for a while now with as far as I know no issues....
    Now in the last few days a German customer and an Ozzy (not the osbourne ozzy) mentioned that a message comes up on checkout that we don't ship to their country...

I wish to make all countries eligible for my products can anyone help with the file or coding and the file to do this....

I have not made any changes to the GC files or Zen Cart installation for a while and so I am thinking something external has changed or people are just doing things wrong and it is causing me a bit of stress when in fact nothing is wrong..... saying that I have not had any International orders for a while.. although today I had one from Chile...

Any help would be very gratefully received

Simonbbc

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout International shiping xxx does not ship to your country

Anyone help with this please?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout seemed fine for most countries but some don't allow shipping

Hi ALL

Someone help me please?

Simonbbc

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout International shiping xxx does not ship to your country

OK I have progressed this now

but still not fixed...

I now need to get my Zones in Zen Cart working with Google Checkout.... they seem to be the problem, I can get Table rate working for one country but this obviously is an issue if I want to send to more than one International country

ANYONE there at all?