Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Do you load all the files or just the picture for the header

Please dont send me the link to "how to change your header image" because I have been starring at it for over an hour with no idea on how to do it

I have an image that I want to use as my header. On my computer i saved it in its own file called your_header_image. That folder is connected to the whole shabang of 'includes' folders
    NOW.....do I just load that picture folder to my server or what do I do. IF I load anythign to my server once it gets there do I delete the original file on the server and replace it with this new one?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Do you load all the files or just the picture for the header

On my computer i saved it in its own file called your_header_image. That folder is connected to the whole shabang of 'includes' folders
    What did you use to create the image? An image should be a file, not a folder, and should have the extention of .gif, .jpg, .jpeg or .png
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    What did you use to create the image? An image should be a file, not a folder, and should have the extention of .gif, .jpg, .jpeg or .png
    Its got the gif but the directions made it sound like i needed to conect it with my other folders

I changed the ss with your_header_image is it supposed to say that or say what the pic file says.
    Also do I just upload the newly done ss and picture gif or do I have to load ALL my files again to my server. Once they are on my server does it automatically do it for me or ......uh I am so frustrated I thought this would be more like blogger or something where it asks you what you want your title to say

Plugin Contributions

.....do I just load that picture folder to my server
    You upload IMAGE to folder
    /includes/templates/nameofyourcurrenttemplate/images/