Plugin Contributions

Default Shipping country is incorrect

Hi, I am using 1.3.8a Zen Cart. I changed my PayPal Express acount yesterday in the PayPal Express module settings in admin. Previously, I was using Web Site Payments Pro - Payflow UK, but now have switched back to a standard PayPal account. Since changing back to a standard PayPal account, all PayPal Express orders have the wrong shipping country, and instead have the default country.

The only changes that I made were to the account details (api username, api signature and api password and changed the PayPal mode from Payflow UK to PayPal). Apart from that, everything is unchanged.

I have looked through the forum posts plus google, but have not been able to find anything that addresses this issue. Does anybody have any ideas about what could be causing this?

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping country is incorrect

Please ignore this. I've fixed it. I had forgotten that when we moved from standard PayPal to website payments pro, I modified the payaplwpp.php file so that it handled the shipping country for pro. I've rolled back to the original paypalwpp.php file, and all is working correctly now.