Thread: Cpanel showing

Plugin Contributions

Default Cpanel showing

HELP!! If you can help me I would be grateful.
    The problem I am having is that I have tried to install a new Template, I have no problem installing it but am getting a problem with the cpanel login box opening when you click the home page.

I think it is something to do with Images but not 100% sure have had to revert back to the original Template as do not wish Hackers trying to get into my cpanel.

Any help in this matter would be very helpful as it has me stumped and also my host.

Regards Andrew

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cpanel showing

ok, two things,

a) a "hacker" would look for cpanel anyway so that's not an issue whether you have a link pointing to it or not, more likely they'd attack using the known vulnerbilities anyway and skip the whole cPanel thing anyway.
    b) without seeing the template PHP / HTML code (the original as well as the output) it's not possible to tell, but "probably" something like a broken link in the file includes/templates/WHATEVER_THE TEMPLATE IS CALLED/common/tpl_header.php is to blame.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cpanel showing

Quote Originally Posted by presley32 View Post
    I have tried to install a new Template, I have no problem installing it but am getting a problem with the cpanel login box opening when you click the home page.
    Why on Earth would have your Zen Cart in any way connected with your (cPanel) Hosting control panel?