Right now, we have a sample product page up that shows information on it at the top, including a title, subtitle, Author, price, and so on...

There's not much space left up there, and I was still trying to find a way to streamline that info and make everything fit in a neater, cleaner fashion so it would look better.

Now the client wants to add 2 more fields... one for the Publisher, and one for the list price, which would go next to the other price currently on the page. I need to change this price to say 'ebook' price.

I'm kind of at a loss for how to do this and make it look nice & clean, yet provide all the information necessary. I know I can go back and add more fields for the publisher & list price, but that's going to take up so much room that it may start to really clutter the page.

At one point someone on the forums mentioned a special book publishers box of information that was offered as an add on or something.

I'd love to just get some opinions from other Zenners on what they would do to get that information, and yet make the page look aethetically pleasing at the same time.

Any comments would be really appreciated!

-KismetDesign