Plugin Contributions

Default Need help with my Template

I just installed a new Template, and am in the process of making it work properly, however I just noticed that when you roll over a product image that zooms in as a preview the image pops up in the top right corner of the screen, which causes the website to be pushed down about 2 inches. How can I fix this issue and have the zoom feature hover right over the product image as it does in the normal templates?

If you need to see what I am talking about, please go to: www.airsoftoutfitter.com I am stumped as I just installed the template last night and cannot see where to fix this issue.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need help with my Template

I believe that this is a Template Monster template and due to their taking great license at altering the function - I personally do not work with them
    Another here might assist
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kobra View Post
    I believe that this is a Template Monster template and due to their taking great license at altering the function - I personally do not work with them
    Another here might assist
    Are there any other templates that you would recommend that would give me the similar look and functionality?

Plugin Contributions

Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

I got this template that I am using from ZenFlavor last night, and I am wondering if the image zoom feature has a glitch, because that just doesn't seem practical that the exploded product image would show up in the top left corner of the screen outside of the website body.

Plugin Contributions

I could not edit the original post, so I just altered the original to correct the problem.

I just installed a new Template, and am in the process of making it work properly, however I just noticed that when I roll over a product image that zooms in as a preview the image pops up in the top "left" corner of the screen, which causes the website to be pushed down about 2 inches. How can I fix this issue and have the zoom feature hover right over the product image as it does in the normal templates?

If you need to see what I am talking about, please go to: www.airsoftoutfitter.com I am stumped as I just installed the template last night and cannot see where to fix this issue.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kobra View Post
    I think I figured it out, I looked at this thread:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49372

Only question I have now is, Are the hover over zoom images supposed to be right on top of the main images displayed on the scree? Because, when I hover over the images toward the bottom of the page the zoomed image appears higher up on the page...

Is this normal or do I need to alter something else?