Plugin Contributions

Default Qty discount attributes wrong price between qties defined

Hi everbody,

I'm using Zen Cart 1.3.8 and have a problem with the quantity discount on attributes for the quantities between the ones I have defined.
    It is a sweat with basic price for white S-2XL, then supplement for 3XL white, suppl. for the color ash S-2XL, suppl 3XL Ash, supplement for colors S-2XL and Colors 3XL and quantity discount for 6, 36 and 360.
    I get the exact unit price when ordering the quantities 1, 6, 36 and 360 for all 3XL and the ash and color S-2XL. Price should stay the same for 2 - 5 sweats but yet for 2 sweats there is a discount.
    only for white S-2Xl the unit price is exact for all quanities.
    Screenshots of the quantitiy disocunt settings ( in german)
    What did I wrong?

thanks, Claudine

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Qty discount attributes wrong price between qties defined

I will have to remove the quantity discounts from those articles that have attributes.
    Articles without attributes, where the basic price is taken, are all right for all quantities.
    But yet if there is one attribute ( supplement for Color or supplement for a Size) that as soon as I indicate quantity discount in that attribute the calculation is wrong for all quantities between the ones I defined.
    If I do not define quantity discount the same supplement will be added to all quantities, but that is wrong too. So I will have to create extra articles for white stuff and large sizes to get only one price without attributes to solve this problem.

Claudine