Good evening ya'll. Been fighting GoDaddy for over a week now and finally my site is back up and at least visible. First let me give some history and then I will ask my question(s)

I had received an email from GoDaddy on Feb. 27th informing me that they had discovered and removed maclicious content on my site. The email advised I upgrade to the latest version of ZenCart and apply security fixes. I was already running the latest version s I went and made the security updates. At the same time this was going on GoDaddy's server had some permissions issues and by wednesday my browser was displaying an "Oops" page in place of my website. As of today the site is now back up and everything is working as normal except clicking "login" returns a "Page not found" in my browser as does trying to get to my admin login page.

Not sure what I need to do here. Can anyone give me some tips on what to look for or how to go about resolving this issue?

site is http://www.midwest-outfitters.com. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.