Plugin Contributions

Default Occassional Trouble Adding Products To Cart

I seem to be having occasional problems adding products to my shopping cart...sometimes an item will be added - other times it won't.

I tried the debug tool but it is not giving me an error log...

I tried defaulting to the default theme and it happens there too...

I have no clue where to even begin looking?

I am not sure when the problem started --- but was hoping someone can help get me in the right direction as to where to look...

I do have FEC installed with COWOA....and I tested with FEC set to true and false....and that does not change anything either....

Help?!?!?

http://outdoorcookingdepot.com
    Jill || I Love Zen Cart Templates || 2 Dogs Design
    I Love To Help But Let's Keep It Public Please To Help Others!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Occassional Trouble Adding Products To Cart

OK so debug only works when the classic template is installed.....here is the debug error I received I checked that the file exists that it says it cannot find and again - it only happens with SOME products - does this make sense to anyone? I am baffled!

[10-Feb-2010 13:51:23] PHP Warning: require(includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_index_product_list.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/outdoorc/public_html/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php on line 433
    [10-Feb-2010 13:51:23] PHP Warning: require(includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_index_product_list.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/outdoorc/public_html/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php on line 433
    [10-Feb-2010 13:51:23] PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_index_product_list.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/outdoorc/public_html/includes/modules/pages/index/main_template_vars.php on line 433

Plugin Contributions

Perhaps this thread (also listed at the bottom of this page under similar threads) might help.

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58739

Plugin Contributions

I did look at that thread nothing helped....

Plugin Contributions

Next step might be to fix errors. Your bayou classic cart under ceramic has 68 html warnings.

The missing div's and a malformed script link might be part of the problem for some products.

If you know of a specific product, please post it's link.

Plugin Contributions

UGH I totally forgot to redo the validation...I had it down to 3 errors but forgot I had to revert to a backup from before validation. I will try that next.....and see if I can find the problem

The one thing I could not fix though with the validation if you can help at all is that is is showing an </html> on line 317, but I cannot locate that at all in any of my files - even if I check in the developers toolkit it does not appear anywhere (it shows in the admin side - but not on the store side)...

If there is any chance you can find that I would be FOREVER grateful....those were the last few errors I had.....

Plugin Contributions

You may have found the problem as I don't see the reference at line 317 on any page I've looked at.

I did notice that you have Ajax Image Swapper, Slimbox, and Lightbox stylesheets loading. If you have Image Swapper, it doesn't always play nice with lightbox.

Mostly what I am seeing with the Tidy add-on to firefox are minor things but you have some spans in javascript links and some stray question marks in some links.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks dbltoe --- I have been working on this all day and think I got most of it recouped...still cleaning it though....I for some dumb reason did not make a backup of the site before I made some modifications yesterday (lightbox mod and stuff)....so I screwed everything up and had no backup...been going through everything to clean it.....I think I did fix the add to cart issue - although my husband was adding some items on his computer and it was deleting other products when new ones were added....

Once I am done cleaning everything I will do another test - but boy did a learn my backup lesson.....

Plugin Contributions

I've often said, "If I learn from my mistakes, shouldn't I have learned a LOT by now."

Hang in there, you'll get it done.