Hi everyone!

This is my first post here. I've been visiting these forums for a long time though, and have found a lot of invaluable help. Now however I am badly stuck and since this is a highly specific problem I can't seem to find a solution by searching. Do excuse if i am posting this in the wrong place.

The problem is that my homepage is displaying incorrectly on many browsers/at different resolutions. I am not trying to cater for every browser/resolution out there, but I am a newbie at css and i'm sure the problem lies there. The display is fine on my computer (using Firefox, Windows, resolution 1440x900).

More details:
1- I would like to resize the main area as text size is changed in IE.. currently it is only showing with the correct proportions at text size 'smaller'. I tried using ems but it didn't work.
2- The text under the main images overflows the bottom edge at some resolutions.

I'm using the wonderful Apple Zen template by sagefish. The problem however lies with my custom content and is not a template issue so I am not posting this in the Apple Zen support thread.

My site is http://www.igotitforu.com

I'll post the stylesheet if needed.

Thanks in advance!
Madiha