Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Set all Processing orders to Delivered? Or delete all orders?

Thanks again DrByte. :^)

I've reviewed the changes in the related tables and they seem apropos. Order history looks good in the admin and user UI's too, reflecting the changes.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Set all Processing orders to Delivered? Or delete all orders?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian1234 View Post
    OK, thanks! Would you take a look and see if this looks appropriate for zen-cart?

INSERT INTO orders_status_history (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments)
    VALUES ($id, 5, '2010-03-03 23:00:00', 0, 'order status was changed to History by Brian')

There, $id represents the number of each actual order I have changed the status of. The rest of the fields would be static values exactly as shown where 5 is my custom History status, then that datetime, notification value and comment.

I'm not touching orders_status_history_id in the statement because it's an auto_increment and I think it will handle itself. I'm seeing some indexes (PRIMARY and idx_orders_id_status_id_zen) but am unsure if I have to do anything with those.

hi i have a customer wanting to do this as well, they process there orders everyday and have hundreds to do so need a quick way of doing this.

if they have finished sorting all there orderds for that day and they then just login to there admin go to tools> install SQL patches then copy and past the following??

INSERT INTO orders_status_history (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments)
    VALUES ($id, 5, '2010-03-03 23:00:00', 0, 'order status was changed to History by Brian')

or will it need editing?? looking at it it looks like there is a date and time in there does this need changing to the current time and date?? also what needs to go in place of "'order status was changed to History by Brian" what is that bit for??

please can someone help thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12