Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Easy Populate Help

    Quote Originally Posted by schoolboy View Post
    If you were able to do this, you're on Linux...

    Try changing the TEMP FOLDER to 700 . Not the files...
    Ya, I changed the folder to 700 and 770

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Hertfordshire, UK
    Posts
    9,954
    Plugin Contributions
    3

    Default Re: Easy Populate Help

    what about 777?

    ... and is the TEMP folder at the same LEVEL as your admin folder?

    admin
    cache
    download
    docs
    editors
    images
    includes
    pub
    temp
    Our latest project is Pet Tags.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Easy Populate Help

    Quote Originally Posted by schoolboy View Post
    what about 777?

    ... and is the TEMP folder at the same LEVEL as your admin folder?

    admin
    cache
    download
    docs
    editors
    images
    includes
    pub
    temp
    Yes it is.
    I'm still getting this error

    Warning: fopen(/home/pleasure/public_html/zencart/zencart/temp/zencart.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/pleasure/public_html/zencart/zencart/admin/easypopulate.php on line 1126

    Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/pleasure/public_html/zencart/zencart/admin/easypopulate.php on line 1129

    Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/pleasure/public_html/zencart/zencart/admin/easypopulate.php on line 1141

    Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/pleasure/public_html/zencart/zencart/admin/easypopulate.php on line 1168

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Easy Populate Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Mochajava View Post
    Yes it is.
    I'm still getting this error

    Warning: fopen(/home/pleasure/public_html/zencart/zencart/temp/zencart.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/pleasure/public_html/zencart/zencart/admin/easypopulate.php on line 1126

    Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/pleasure/public_html/zencart/zencart/admin/easypopulate.php on line 1129

    Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/pleasure/public_html/zencart/zencart/admin/easypopulate.php on line 1141

    Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/pleasure/public_html/zencart/zencart/admin/easypopulate.php on line 1168
    I get this erorr but it says that my file uploaded. Now what do I do :S

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    22
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Easy Populate Help

    Have you got this file structure setup :


    ADMIN/easypopulate.php

    INCLUDES/EXTRA_DATAFILES/easypopulate_filenames.php

    INCLUDES/BOXES/EXTRA_BOXES/ easypopulate_tools_dhtml.php

    INCLUDES/FUNCTIONS/EXTRA_FUNCTIONS/easypopulate_filenames.php

    INCLUDES/LANGUAGES/ENGLISH/easypopulate.php

    INCLUDES/LANGUAGES/ENGLISH/EXTRA_DEFINITIONS/easypopulate.php

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Easy Populate Help

    Quote Originally Posted by tokkie View Post
    Have you got this file structure setup :


    ADMIN/easypopulate.php

    INCLUDES/EXTRA_DATAFILES/easypopulate_filenames.php

    INCLUDES/BOXES/EXTRA_BOXES/ easypopulate_tools_dhtml.php

    INCLUDES/FUNCTIONS/EXTRA_FUNCTIONS/easypopulate_filenames.php

    INCLUDES/LANGUAGES/ENGLISH/easypopulate.php

    INCLUDES/LANGUAGES/ENGLISH/EXTRA_DEFINITIONS/easypopulate.php
    Yes. The file in my extra_functions folder is called easypopulate_functions.php

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    33
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Easy Populate Help

    warning: fopen(/home/pleasure/public_html/zencart/zencart/temp/zencart.txt) ..

    sorry for the name change. I could not get my damn password sent to me from the forum

    I think you have the wrong directory structure . You have structure zencart/zencart/temp under public_html . You should have a structure like /public_html /zencart/temp .

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Easy Populate vs Easy Populate Advanced
    By bestfoot in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 16 Jun 2010, 03:55 AM
  2. Easy Populate From osc vs. Easy Populate Free - from langer / modhole
    By relix in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24 Oct 2009, 04:38 PM
  3. Easy Populate
    By sowie09 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 6 Mar 2009, 04:23 PM
  4. is easy populate what i need?
    By Jarveye in forum Setting Up Categories, Products, Attributes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21 Oct 2007, 08:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •