Plugin Contributions

Default Search image in the top right corner is broken and I can't find how to fix it

I am using version 1.3.8a. I am using a template called "desert noon". The search image in the very top right hand corner is broken and I can't figure out how to change the path or where it is even looking for the image. I tried finding it but the image was there, in the place I thought it was looking so i am not sure what's wrong.

Link to site: http://www.brighamyoungacademy.org/products_new/

Is there a problem with the template_default and "desert noon" mixing? I got the desert template from the ZenCart templates.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Search image in the top right corner is broken and I can't find how to fix it

Basically, my question is, where is it looking or how can I change the code from a form submit image to a normal html button. If you need the code from any of the pages I can get that. This is my first ZenCart site, so I am still getting used to the layout. I haven't changed to much, nothing in that area so it should still be the original ZenCart code as it is from a fresh installation.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Search image in the top right corner is broken and I can't find how to fix it

Quote Originally Posted by lonepilgrim View Post
    Basically, my question is, where is it looking or how can I change the code from a form submit image to a normal html button. If you need the code from any of the pages I can get that. This is my first ZenCart site, so I am still getting used to the layout. I haven't changed to much, nothing in that area so it should still be the original ZenCart code as it is from a fresh installation.

Thanks
    You really should have posted this in the desert noon support thread.

This should help.

Just unzip the package and upload the file to
    includes/templates/desert_noon/sideboxes

tpl_search_header.zip