Hi,

I have patched as given in instructions and all files needed to be patched were never modified by me. So it was a clean patch.

But after patch, site started to function normally but if i go to admin login page im getting following errors.

Somebody please help me as without admin access its not possible to run site.

~ Time
Zencart version 1.3.8a
MySQL version 5.1.41
Apache version 2.2.15
PHP version 5.3.2

==================================
Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english/email_extras.php on line 40

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english/email_extras.php:40) in /home/public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 36

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/public_html/includes/functions/specials.php on line 54

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/public_html/includes/functions/specials.php on line 29

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/public_html/includes/functions/featured.php on line 53

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/public_html/includes/functions/featured.php on line 29

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english/email_extras.php:40) in /home/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 21