Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 3d Secure and cardinal centinel

Thanks Dr Byte, I've enabled switch and got past that screen but then it says in red

We were not able to process your order. Please select an alternate payment method, or contact the store owner for assistance. ( 7 )
    I then receive an email which says

We were not able to process your order. Please select an alternate payment
    method, or contact the store owner for assistance. ( 7 [Field format error:
    12000-Transaction is not compliant due to missing or invalid 3D-secure
    authentication values]) -

Problem occurred while customer #19 -- My name was here -- was attempting
    checkout.

This is refreshing unlike previous versions where the error message was hard to decipher At least the message tells me something about why it's failing and which customer had the problem, which is great.

Now, what's gone wrong with my 3ds?

Thanks again for all your help

Ned

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Can you turn on Debug Log To File within your Pro module's settings, then try again, and zip up the logs, upload the zip to someplace on your server, and PM me with a link to them for review?
    ref: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61199

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Ok, done that and sent a pm.

Ned

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the code changes DrByte, but still no joy.
    I've pm'd you.

Nedward

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

PM reply sent

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I have been in contact with cardinal centinel regarding implementation 3d-Secure and advised them

zen cart have advise that all the relevant information has been
    built-in to Zen Cart v1.3.9a, which is already set in production mode. There is no need to use the test or implementation steps.

As posted by DrByte in this thread.

Cardinal Centinel have advised me:

I would remove this from production mode and place this in test mode for now. This module is still in beta mode and would best be tested first. In Ch. 7.1 & 7.2 are test numbers you can run to make sure everything is running properly.
    When I was looking for confirmation on some of the settings

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Who specifically told you that?

Plugin Contributions

Our relationship manager with cardinal commerce.
    Who contacted me after I registered for the service.

Plugin Contributions

I believe I am in the same boat at the moment. When trying to test a transaction with real card details through PayPal Pro (production environment) I get the following email:

4243 - Account Configuration Problem with Cardinal Centinel. Please contact your Cardinal representative immediately on [email protected] and inform them that you are getting Error Number 4243 when attempting to use 3D Secure with your Zen Cart site and PayPal account. Your transactions will not be protected by chargeback liability until this problem is resolved.

In the original email I had from Cardinal it said that I had to put a few test transactions through before they would move into production.

Should I just ask them to put into production?
    My Server Versions:
    Zen Cart 1.3.9h, Apache 2.2.17, PHP 5.2.17, MySQL 5.1.54

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I had a lengthy talk with them yesterday. They should be fixing the 4243 errors for everyone in the next couple days.

There's no need to have "them" "put into production". Once they flip your account over to fix the 4243 error, all you need to do is login to your Merchant Admin (not the "test" one), accept the license agreement, click on Manage My Profile, and enter a Transaction Password, and save it. Then put that same Transaction Pwd in your ZC admin in the PayPal Website Payments Pro UK module. (You'll need to set it to UK and click Update before you can enter your Cardinal details.)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast