Page 30 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AutoFacebook [Support]

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    Glad to be of assistance
    Need one more assistance please.....
    Is there a way to have only newly created products be sent to FB? Or a product only sent once in it's lifetime?
    As it works now anytime a change is made to a product it is sent to FB. Correct a spelling error and it is sent to FB, correct another spelling error and it is sent to FB again, change the price and it is sent to FB.
    thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gonewild View Post
    Need one more assistance please.....
    Is there a way to have only newly created products be sent to FB? Or a product only sent once in it's lifetime?
    As it works now anytime a change is made to a product it is sent to FB. Correct a spelling error and it is sent to FB, correct another spelling error and it is sent to FB again, change the price and it is sent to FB.
    thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by gonewild View Post
    I recently installed this mod.

It works......

But it only sends to FB the newly created products that are actually created from a blank "new product" form. When we create a new product by copying a current product and then change info to make the new product then these new products don't show on FB. Not really good because we almost always create new products from old product pages.

Any solution to this?
    If you installed it like the instructions says to, it will only be sent to FB once in it's lifetime. You and someone else wanted to know how to update a product on facebook every time you made a new change to it. I showed how to do that. If you did what I suggested, just undo it. The code will only work in one place or the other. If you need it to do something else you will have to rewrite the FB code.
    Last edited by countrycharm; 18 Dec 2010 at 02:30 AM.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    If you installed it like the instructions says to, it will only be sent to FB once in it's lifetime. You and someone else wanted to know how to update a product on facebook every time you made a new change to it. I showed how to do that. If you did what I suggested, just undo it. The code will only work in one place or the other. If you need it to do something else you will have to rewrite the FB code.
    Yes the change you suggested worked perfectly. The problem now is my girls like to make little changes to the products often, this causes the same products to flood FB. So I changed it back to the normal script.
    Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Hy!
    I've followed all the instructions from readme and when i try to access the authorization file i get the following error(s):
    PHP Code:
    Strict Standardsmain() [function.main]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Helsinki' for 'EET/2.0/no DST' instead in /home/ftp/public_html/mydomain/facebook/facebook_authorization.php on line 956

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/ftp/public_html/mydomain/facebook/facebook_authorization.php on line 956

Strict Standards: Unknown: It is not safe to rely on the system'
    s timezone settingsPlease use the date.timezone settingthe TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warningyou most likely misspelled the timezone identifierWe selected 'Europe/Helsinki' for 'EET/2.0/no DST' instead in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error
    Uncaught CurlException60SSL certificate problemverify that the CA cert is OKDetailserror:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed thrown in /home/ftp/public_html/mydomain/facebook/facebook_authorization.php on line 599 
    Anybody knows why i have this issue?

Plugin Contributions

Does anybody know how to limit how many product update is posted to FB? For example, if we add 300 new products today, we obviously don't want to post 300 updates. I have brought up this issue before but there's still no resolution.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicA25 View Post
    Hy!
    I've followed all the instructions from readme and when i try to access the authorization file i get the following error(s):
    PHP Code:
    Strict Standardsmain() [function.main]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Helsinki' for 'EET/2.0/no DST' instead in /home/ftp/public_html/mydomain/facebook/facebook_authorization.php on line 956

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/ftp/public_html/mydomain/facebook/facebook_authorization.php on line 956

Strict Standards: Unknown: It is not safe to rely on the system'
    s timezone settingsPlease use the date.timezone settingthe TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warningyou most likely misspelled the timezone identifierWe selected 'Europe/Helsinki' for 'EET/2.0/no DST' instead in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error
    Uncaught CurlException60SSL certificate problemverify that the CA cert is OKDetailserror:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed thrown in /home/ftp/public_html/mydomain/facebook/facebook_authorization.php on line 599 
    Anybody knows why i have this issue?
    A couple of possible reasons

1. Your browser is timing out if you are using IE for the application try Firefox it is usually best for this script reason is unknown why.

2. You are trying to run the facebook_authorization under an SSL URL such as https://www.yourdomain.com/[FONT=Courier New]facebook/facebook_authorization.php[/FONT]
    and facebook is rejecting the request (rare but has happened)

3. Or Maybe because you are using an ftp URL with port 21 and facebook cannot access that folder try adding the facebook_authorization to your www or public_html folder and then try running the script with Firefox instead of IE and see what happens.

Try using this guide http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=284 instead and see if that works

------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by BlessIsaacola View Post
    Does anybody know how to limit how many product update is posted to FB? For example, if we add 300 new products today, we obviously don't want to post 300 updates. I have brought up this issue before but there's still no resolution .
    The advanced script does not have this feature (unless I missed something somewhere) the lite version may have this feature not to sure as I have never used it with to much success.
    Last edited by knuckle-101; 26 Dec 2010 at 05:08 AM.
    PCI Certified Web Hosting - ControlScan, Security Metrics (Platinum Partner), McAfee, TrustKeeper
    Business Class Web Hosting - Linux and cPanel Powered

Plugin Contributions

Anyone figured out how to get the lite version to only post the price including tax?
    Clever AV Ltd
    http://www.cleveravltd.co.uk
    ZenCart 1.3.9g

Plugin Contributions

Nice mod and uses on a few sites.

One of the sites I use, the page token gets changed every second day for some reason and then it gives me error so I have to change the code.

Can someone tell me why does the token change ?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

in step 8 it says to run from your browser.... What does this mean?
    Forums are for helping people!! if you don't want to help people then shut up and get off the forum!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by outeredge2 View Post
    in step 8 it says to run from your browser.... What does this mean?
    Run the facebook script within your browser (IE, FIrefox, Safari) FF or Safari recommended for best results
    PCI Certified Web Hosting - ControlScan, Security Metrics (Platinum Partner), McAfee, TrustKeeper
    Business Class Web Hosting - Linux and cPanel Powered

Page 30 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast