Ok. I'll explain why I would like this to work. I am a custom surfboard shaper. I am in the process of setting up my online store to sell the surfboards that I make as well as allow customers to customize a surfboard online. Basically users get to choose from the length, width, thickness, and about 8 or so other options to customize their board. I have it set up already for users to purchase and choose these options from a bunch of drop down menu's. Everything works as it should. It adds to the cart and checkout with pay pal is fully functional.

Now because I have so many different customization options for customers, it would be nice to have some sort of GUI in order for customers to see a general shape of what the board will look like before they purchase it. That's not a problem, I have been working with flash for 10 years, I can make that happen in a day. I would rather replace the drop down menus with the flash GUI and then flash outputs these values to the shopping cart with a PHP script that I intend to write.

What I am having an issue with is find that point in the zen cart process where it pulls the values from the attributes. If I can find it, I can more than likely pull something off where those attribute values are pulls from the flash swf rather than the dropdowns.

Thanks for the patience of reading all of this.