Plugin Contributions

Default Two Questions 1) Increase Price Font 2) Eliminate EzPages Footer Bar Completely

First off the necessities, Zencart 1.3.8a with Column Grid Mod. Site is http://www.customreflection.com

1) I want to make the font size slightly larger. I read something about this being more complicated by having the Column Grid mod. Could someone explain in detail the best way to do this. FYI, break it down newbie style, as I am one.

2) I managed to get the Home link out of the EzPages Footer Bar and turn it off in Admin, however it is still showing up at the bottom of my page. Unless this is actually something else, in which case, how do I get rid of that. In case clarification is needed, I am talking about the gray gradient bar across the bottom of the page immediately above my buttons like Home, Size Charts, etc...

I am hoping these are the last two little things that I need to do so I can call it done for a while.

You help will be greatly appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Two Questions 1) Increase Price Font 2) Eliminate EzPages Footer Bar Completely

1. in the stylesheet affecting your page, check the style affecting the text/container you want to change.
    The fontsize "em" css/html syntax controls size in a percentage fashion calculated from other elements, so you may just have to set this text sizing to an explicit size, like 14px or 18px, instead of the "em" proportional used.

see this thread
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135954
    to help id the css style rule you need to mod

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Two Questions 1) Increase Price Font 2) Eliminate EzPages Footer Bar Completely

I have reviewed that thread and recently installed the firebug and web developer plug-ins. Seems like a great tool to use as I gain familiarity with it.

I tried the suggestion about adding the font-size in px's and it did increase it. Unfortunately, it also increased the size of the font for the Product Name, which I do not want. Is there a way to specifically target just the Price Font?

Still working on problem #2 as well...