Page 48 of 78 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona ShopAdmin - a free tool for import/mass update/reporting

OK...removed and reinstalled with the same result...a spinning circle.

I did notice, however, that in my database, the 2 new tables created have no "zen_" prefix like the rest of the tables. So...I renamed the 2 new tables (added the "zen_" prefix to them) and tried again...same stinking problem.

Anybody have any clues?

Plugin Contributions

I love Apsona Shopadmin and I use it for everything, but now I need to do a very specific search of users and I can't seem to figure out how to do it.

I want to send a special offer only to customers who DID NOT already buy product A OR product B (or both)

It feels like I've tried all combinations of filters already. When I extract users who DID buy product x I go to Ordered Products / Reports, then as filter terms I add "Product ID equal to x", but if I try "Product ID NOT equal to x" the user's turns up anyways, even when the same order contained that exact product. Really anoying.

Has anyone else managed to get this to work?

Truly greatful for help

Best regards

Peter

Plugin Contributions

Totally forgot about this post...sorry about that.

Anyway, believe this or not, 2 days later (November 18) I decided to click on this in Admin / Tools, and LO ! It works as advertised.

I have no idea what was going on, but all is well now.

Thanks for the assistance anyway.
    If you act like you know what you're doing,
    everyone thinks that you do................

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona ShopAdmin install does not work

Hello, I am pleased with Aspona as far as my mass uploads to my website. I have run into an issue though. How do I get the product url and the image url to export? I have that field selected when doing a product export, but it is blank. How do I get it to find the information from zen regarding the product url and image url? Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Good luck with that. I asked back in March 2012:

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...430#post986430

Plugin Contributions

This is off topic but I noticed a post further back (can't find it now) that was having the same problem as me. Apsona would load with only the header at the top and nothing else no content. Even the install FAQ's couldn't help it. What I found after tracing the error log was an undefined index error cause from the Admin config file. This is most likely to do with me running a server off my home computer so I commented the admin config section defining the admin folder temporarily and defined manually like the older versions of Zencart. Now it works! So if anyone has any problems similar give that a shot especially if running off something like Easyphp. Anyways just thought I'd add that for someone in case they can use the info. Took me a whole day to figure this one out.

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to export all my products, and ALL fields, to a csv, no matter what, I got the dreaded 'We are sorry but the page you requested is no longer available, it has been moved or deleted' error, which means it run out of time or memory or something I really don't know the fact is not writing product.csv, as this is the name Apsona Shop Admin gives to the csv, I am on a VPS therefore I configured max input time to -1 (infinite) max execution time to 360000 and the memory for php.ini is 2048M, so where can be a problem? Apsona creates all kinds of smaller files but with a really huge one, it's not working, so what configuration is recommended in this case?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by icecold View Post
    I am trying to export all my products, and ALL fields, to a csv, no matter what, I got the dreaded 'We are sorry but the page you requested is no longer available, it has been moved or deleted' error, which means it run out of time or memory or something I really don't know the fact is not writing product.csv, as this is the name Apsona Shop Admin gives to the csv, I am on a VPS therefore I configured max input time to -1 (infinite) max execution time to 360000 and the memory for php.ini is 2048M, so where can be a problem? Apsona creates all kinds of smaller files but with a really huge one, it's not working, so what configuration is recommended in this case?
    You may need to break it up by doing seperate exports and only selecting some of the fields and joining them later. Check your cache log and make sure it is actually timing out too. I had 16k priducts and had no problems but also exported using php myadmin.

Plugin Contributions

The products and images follow standard naming conventions and you can make your own using the product id and image location. I've been able to do it if it is needed.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Paul69 View Post
    You may need to break it up by doing seperate exports and only selecting some of the fields and joining them later. Check your cache log and make sure it is actually timing out too. I had 16k priducts and had no problems but also exported using php myadmin.
    Are you on a shared host? I am talking about a VPS it should be a way to do it ... Without splitting the files ...

Page 48 of 78 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast