Page 63 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona ShopAdmin install does not work

Please folks - do go back at least 2 or 3 posts to see what has been posted before. Please refer back to post 608 for instructions. Apsona does not provide support and has totally dropped this. It can work - if you aren't capable of following instructions, contact me via pm.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona ShopAdmin - a free tool for import/mass update/reporting

Quote Originally Posted by apsona View Post
    harlyman - we haven't had any similar bug reports concerning the product import errors you mention, but we'll gladly investigate the issue. Please send us email at support (at) apsona.com with any sample data you can provide us.

As for the other question about price updates: if you're talking about the editing or "update all" features in ShopAdmin, they are performed via product id, so they will only affect the record(s) you have selected for editing.

Hope this helps.
    Apsona
    Hi,

I have installed the Apsona Shopadin program just fine in Zencart. However, everything works great with my attempting to import manufacturers and image urls until I click Import then I get the following message

:System Progress Bar unavailable. Maybe some other component is using it?" My hosting service advised it is not an issue on their end. I have tried firefox, opera and internet explorer and various different cvs files and it happens every time I click to finish the import.

I see others have had this issue. Please advise how this can be corrected.

What I am using is a csv file using comma field separator and I am trying to just add the manufacturers and their urls at this time.

Plugin Contributions

Just to re-iterate, Shop Admin DOES work in Zen Cart 1.54, but not out of the box.
    1) Sign up and get the base files
    2) Go to the support page and get the update
    3) and the 1dot5 update.
    4) go to post 601 and get my update
    5) Now on your pc, make a directory to work in and
    extract the files from 1)
    overwrite them with the files from 2)
    overwrite them with the files from 3)
    overwrite the file with the update from 4)
    Thats the fileset you copy to your admin.

The first time you refresh the Admin, Shopadmin menu item should be installed in the Tools menu.
    Open it. it should show a partially loaded window with the shop name at the top you used to sign up at Apsona.

Now it will not load completely until you make the change to the config file in post #608.

I have just done all this on a vanilla ZC154 on a local install and all is ok.

The only other issue may be if you are running your admin in ssl, then make the changes as noted in the same post#608.

While I wish Apsona would fight their corner a bit more as this software is superb, it's free and it works, they should change their site info though.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona ShopAdmin install does not work

Aspona works great on 1.39H, all exported, build new Zen Cart 1.54 PHP5.3 on Godaddy hosted Cpanel, install Aspona including updates for 1.5 and does not work.

I get popup "The server is not responding. Please check you network connection. Status: error"

Cannot not find any references to this.

Plugin Contributions

Yes I totally agree and you did help me get working!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    Just to re-iterate, Shop Admin DOES work in Zen Cart 1.54, but not out of the box.
    1) Sign up and get the base files
    2) Go to the support page and get the update
    3) and the 1dot5 update.
    4) go to post 601 and get my update
    5) Now on your pc, make a directory to work in and
    extract the files from 1)
    overwrite them with the files from 2)
    overwrite them with the files from 3)
    overwrite the file with the update from 4)
    Thats the fileset you copy to your admin.

The first time you refresh the Admin, Shopadmin menu item should be installed in the Tools menu.
    Open it. it should show a partially loaded window with the shop name at the top you used to sign up at Apsona.

Now it will not load completely until you make the change to the config file in post #608.

I have just done all this on a vanilla ZC154 on a local install and all is ok.

The only other issue may be if you are running your admin in ssl, then make the changes as noted in the same post#608.

While I wish Apsona would fight their corner a bit more as this software is superb, it's free and it works, they should change their site info though.
    Just implemented this on Z154 and it worked perfectly. It ended with the spinning circle in Chrome and Firefox which is just the java script error and resolution noted in your post #608.

Thanks Steve.

Paul

Plugin Contributions

Hello there. Does anyone know where I can download Apsona Shopadmin for Zen Cart 1.5? It's not in the plugins section, and the Apsona.com website returns a 404 - Not Found page. If anybody has a copy of this I would greatly appreciate it!

Plugin Contributions

Oh dear, oh dear. The site has been removed completely but looks to be reinstalled. I hope this is a temporary situation. The server that the plugins connect seems to be up because the plugin is still working. I'm sorry but without your site being registered on their servers, Apsona cannot work. If anyone who has registered needs the files because they have lost them or need the upgraded ones if you are upgrading from 1.3.9, pm me. Otherwise, please follow instructions in this thread.

If the site does not come up again at all, I'll package them altogether and post either a link to the package or else upload them to the plugins section. I don't really think it's appropriate to put in the plugins if no one new can use them though.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by delia View Post
    I'm sorry but without your site being registered on their servers, Apsona cannot work.
    Delia, I have not been able to get my Apsona ShopAdmin to work for some time now. It used to work great. I have tried to get it working, but still get the spinning circle thing. What do you mean it will not work without {my} site being registered on their servers? Thanks :) ps. Is there any other software/plugin that will allow me to export/import products, mass edit prices, etc. that you are aware of? Thanks!!!!!
    Last edited by Johnnycopilot; 7 Mar 2015 at 07:31 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnycopilot View Post
    Is there any other software/plugin that will allow me to export/import products, mass edit prices, etc. that you are aware of? Thanks!!!!!
    http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...Support-Thread
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Page 63 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast