Page 50 of 78 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Apsona - "Update All" function not working

Hi,
    Products->choose a filter->Then from the the right menu dropdown choose "Update all..."
    I've tried various options but nothing happens after clicking Update.
    This is the first time I've used it.

Anyone else with this problem/has used it recently successfully?
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona - "Update All" function not working

I am trying to update a Category that is listed under a Master category and I keep getting the message through Apson that the category that I'm updating is not valid. Here's what I've got:

Master category Category
    VHF Radios VHF - Fixed Mount

I have VHF - Hand Held under the VHF Radios Master category and that I can update via Apsona. Any idea what am I doing wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Is anyone else having a problem with Apsona updating. It was fine last night, but now today I can open an input file, but it gets stuck during the validation step. I'm not seeing any errors in my cpanel error log and there is no error messages on the site.

Thanks,
    Gary

Plugin Contributions

Well the problem didn't have anything to do with Apsona. I didn't think it did, but wanted to check with the people in the forum to make sure. The one file I was trying to import was somehow damaged, but I don't know how, or what kind of damage it had. I ended up moving just the data to a new file and that worked.

Thanks,

Plugin Contributions

Default Apsona not loading on a local install due to error_reporting options

I had a problem with Apsona not loading on a local installation due to the php.ini error_reporting options.
    As the "problem" may be a Zen Cart one, its posted elsewhere but here's the reference if anyone encounters the same issue:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...sing-Apsona%29
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona ShopAdmin install does not work

I love this mod! I have a lot to learn as I am a newbie to Zen. What I think I can do with this mod, or what I think this mod should be able to do. Is be able to report on a record that was not modified in an update. Such as price did or did not rise in amount and Qty did or did not change. When I check a report of my import for updated records I get every record that went through the upload when some were just overwrites, and had no change.

Does anyone know if this mod will function in such a way. I need a record where other avenues can be modified from this Database. as well as price changes with in it on my own scale not percent. ???? Thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona ShopAdmin install does not work

I upload products with Apsona they show up in the shopping cart but the next time I look they have diapered, What am I doing wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Default Odd admin glitch with newly uploaded products

Hello Everyone,

I've re-posted this here as recommended by some fellow Zen Cart users.

I'm getting some really odd behavior in the Zen Cart admin. I've uploaded a new set of products using Apsona with the spreadsheet created using Open Office in UTF8. When I the view the admin Categories / Product list the product names are there, if I click the "Edit" icon to view the product details the product name is not there it appears blank. If you then click cancel the product name still shows in the Categories / Product list but if you click "Update" without changing a thing the product name disappears. I've checked the database table zen_products_description and the product names are there.

Does anyone have an idea what might cause this?
    Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

Zen 1.50

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Odd admin glitch with newly uploaded products

When you imported the new set of products, your csv included columns for master_category and category with the same data in each?
    You only use one language?
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Odd admin glitch with newly uploaded products

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    When you imported the new set of products, your csv included columns for master_category and category with the same data in each?
    You only use one language?
    Hi Steve,

I'm away from my office at the moment but I believe I left master category blank, I'll confirm that tomorrow. We only use one language.

Thanks for the reply.
    Last edited by kcb410; 8 Jun 2013 at 02:39 PM. Reason: addition

Page 50 of 78 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast