Plugin Contributions

Default blank page when i send a update to my customer for their order please help

Hello ,

I am getting a blank page when i send order update to my customers. The update will deliver alright. But i would like it to go back to my admin home like it use too. I recently recovered from a site hack with no data base. So i guess i must have messed something up.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: blank page when i send a update to my customer for their order please help

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: blank page when i send a update to my customer for their order please help

Yes there are 53 log files and 1 php file . Should i try and send a invoice and check the logs from here ?

Plugin Contributions

Those log files are error logs created by the PHP problem on your site - open the latest one and post the contents here if you don't understand what it's telling you.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry for the time in getting back to you.

This is what the log file says

[08-Oct-2011 10:22:00] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function date_diff() in /home/prissweb/MISSINGCORD/admin/orders.php on line 170

admin folder name edited*

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Sounds like you've got outdated and mismatched files, perhaps caused by using addons for an older version than what you're running.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Yes that must have happen when i added all those modules i am running. I found the line in that php file. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. So i looked at the same file from a backed up copy of my site on 7-10-2011.

In my current file it had

$zc_max_days = date_diff($check_status->fields['date_purchased'], date('Y-m-d H:i:s', time())) + DOWNLOAD_MAX_DAYS;

But in backup it was

$zc_max_days = zen_date_diff($check_status->fields['date_purchased'], date('Y-m-d H:i:s', time())) + DOWNLOAD_MAX_DAYS;

So i just added " zen_ " and now it works. No idea how my modules changed that line.