Plugin Contributions

cart error Advanced Cross Sell error message in Admin Module Manager addon

When I go to the admin/tools/module manager and click on install new modules here I get the following error message. "1050 Table 'products_xsell' already exists
    in:
    [CREATE TABLE products_xsell ( ID int(10) NOT NULL auto_increment, products_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default 1, xsell_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default 1, sort_order int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default 1, PRIMARY KEY (ID), KEY idx_products_id_xsell (products_id) ) TYPE=MyISAM;]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields."

Also once I installed this cross-sell module nothing appears in the admin/configuration listing. In the admin/catalog listing it appears as BOX_CATALOG_ADVANCED_XSELL_PRODUCTS.
    I DID INSTALL THE MODULE MANAGER BEFORE INSTALLING THE ADVANCED XSELL MODULE.

Plugin Contributions

cart error Re: Advanced Cross Sell error message in Admin

I've removed and re-installed the Just Another Cross Sell Mod.
    Everything seems to be there EXCEPT-->Admin-configuration->cross sell.
    Now I do have -->admin/catelog/advanced cross sell

Nothing works I guess because the admin/configuration/cross sell isn't there, I've rechecked the download files and all seem to be in the right place.

Has anybody got any ideas as to how I can fix this problem.
    Maany many Thanks,
    Bob

Plugin Contributions

Have a Drink Advanced Cross-Sell Module not working.

I have had to re-post because I wasn't getting any help on the cross-sell admin problem.

Here is what's happening: 1) Advance Cross sell does not appear admin/configuration anywhere in the list

2) when using the admin/catalog/advance cross a) in the edit current cross sell I enter Model after the Product XSELL_FORM_INPUT_TYPE. B) THEN IN THE NEW XROSS SELLS BOX- Iput in first the main items I enter the main product with the Product Model and then add the model for the Product XSELL_FORM_INPUT_TYPE(s)

I Get a No Product was Found with the XSELL_FORM_INPUT_TYPE: and the Model # of the item.

i want to use this module but I need to have someone tell me what is wrong with the module. Your help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Advanced Cross-Sell Module not working.

Well I succeeded to get ir to work, How I did it though is another thing. I removed all files from the Module manager module but had to re-install because there was one of the files, which one I don't know, which was causing my admin login box to dissappear. Anyways I then re-installed the advanced Cross sell and ran the ).sql and the 1.sql commands found in the admin/includes/module_installation/ji_jaxs/db. and then Voila all showed up in the admin/configuration and the admin/catalog.

THE ONLY PROBLEM NOW is; That whenever I insert a cross sell item with my main item, I get 2 identical
    May We Also Recommend The Following Item: as well as 2 cross sell items. When I do an edit in the admin/catalog/advanced cross sell box it shows duplicate entries of the same cross sell item. If I click the delete button on only one item it deletes both.
    You can see the situation here:
    http://www2.thetrailingedge.com/tte/...products_id=14
    Can anybody help with this Problem.
    Many Thanks,