Plugin Contributions

help question Info Box Link Issue

I have an odd issue. I have WP integrated into Zen 1.3.8a and the latest version of WP. All of that works perfect, but today I noticed that sometimes the link within the Info Box is incorrect. The latest version of the integration requires the following link in order to work: ?main_page=wordpress instead of using the standard link of index.php?main_page=wordpress which will produce a blank page. Thus I coded my information.php as follows:
    HTML Code:
    $information[] = '<a href="?main_page=wordpress">' . BOX_INFORMATION_WORDPRESS . '</a>';
    For some reason all of a sudden the main page is defaulting back to the old link... and for the life of me I can't figure out why. This is "not" a WP integration issue, but an issues with how the information.php file is displaying the links on the home page.

Here is the odd part. If I'm already viewing a page within the blog, as i do when I preview the post I'm working on and then hit the blog link on the side, it works perfectly, but if I am originally on the home page and click the link it's bad.

If you click this link, you are viewing the blog section. Now look at the Info box on the left and click the blog link and it will be correct. Now click the icon at the top of the menu taking you directly to the home page. Now click the blog link in the info box and you will see it's wrong and returns a blank page. How can I code the Information.php so that it "always returns the correct link"?

Ruth

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Info Box Link Issue

I had a thought, but not sure quite how to accomplish it, could I use the re-write in the htaccess to insure it always returns the correct link? And if so can someone give me a hand with that little bit of code?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Info Box Link Issue

I fixed it... not the best solution that's for sure, but I hard coded the full URL. At least now there's no error.

Ruth