Default PayPal return address site

hello! i configured my site to receive paypal payments and now i have tested it and it seems to work fine but i noticed some not good about it..

before checkout to paypal after all transaction with my zen-cart store above left it shows my email address not my website

and the text

Cancel and return to (in here is my email address too) not my website..

but if you click that it goes to my zen-cart store main page...

my question is this...

How can i change the email adresses to my website URL or any other text i Prefer???

Thank you very very much...

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal return address site

That's because you have a "Premier" account.
    If you want it to show your Business Name, you'll need to upgrade it to a Business Account. Otherwise it will only show your PayPal-registered email address.

For more specific help with the options you have available, contact your PayPal representative using the Contact option from inside your PayPal account Profile.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

oh...

Thank you very very much for the info.. will try to upgrade.. will google how... Best Regards

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by corditreasures View Post
    will try to upgrade.. will google how...
    lol - no need for Google. Just use the "upgrade" link inside your PayPal account.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, if you don't want to upgrade your PayPal account, under My Account/Profile (in PayPal) , there is a Customize Payment Page option. This will allow you to add a customized header similar to the one on your ZenCart and will replace your email address at the top. You'll still have the "cancel and return to your email address at the bottom left, but the page will look more similar to your ZenCart page.

Hi Zeezmom,

Thanks for the info you provided. I've upgraded to business and i'm looking for that.

Regards