Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Editing the "Customer Authorization" page

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    The page is the account status page, so it's the template for that page.

In respect of suppressing the sideboxes for that page. I'm afraid I can't think of a way to make it any clearer than the explanation and examples that you have already read.
    If i'm honest you haven't really helped me at all other than you said I need to find the template file (not even pointed me in the right direction) and I need to follow some instructions (no explanation of what these mean, even after I advised i'd never coded in php).

I appreciate you are trying to help but it's not really helping.

I don't even know what commenting out means.

I have however managed to find the template file and change the code for the sideboxes to below, however this made no change.

Code:
    //if (CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_COLUMN_RIGHT_OFF == 'true') $flag_disable_right = true;
    //if (CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_COLUMN_LEFT_OFF == 'true') $flag_disable_left = true;
    //if (CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_FOOTER_OFF == 'true') $flag_disable_footer = true;
    //if (CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_HEADER_OFF == 'true') $flag_disable_header = true;
    Origional code : -

Code:
    if (CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_COLUMN_RIGHT_OFF == 'true') $flag_disable_right = true;
    if (CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_COLUMN_LEFT_OFF == 'true') $flag_disable_left = true;
    if (CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_FOOTER_OFF == 'true') $flag_disable_footer = true;
    if (CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_HEADER_OFF == 'true') $flag_disable_header = true;

Plugin Contributions

I managed to eventually do this myself by reading several other posts and working it out myself.

For anyone else who is stuck trying to remove sideboxes and not recieving help that would be considered helpful here is what I did.

Look for the specific page file you need. Found in the below path.

/root(catalog)/includes/modules/pages/customers_authorization(page you need)/header_php.php

I edited the following code : -

Code:
    if (CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_COLUMN_RIGHT_OFF == 'true') $flag_disable_right = true;
    if (CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_COLUMN_LEFT_OFF == 'true') $flag_disable_left = true;

To the following : -

Code:
    //if (CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_COLUMN_RIGHT_OFF == 'true') 
    $flag_disable_right = true;
    //if (CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_COLUMN_LEFT_OFF == 'true') 
    $flag_disable_left = true;

Plugin Contributions

I have now also worked out how to remove the button and the image on this page.

The button and image are controlled by the following file : -

/root(catalog)/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_customers_authorization_default.php

The line that controls the button is (just delete it to remove the button) : -

Code:
    <div class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_FILENAME) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_CONTINUE, BUTTON_CONTINUE_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
    The line that controls the picture (just delete to remove) : -

Code:
    <div id="customerAuthDefaultImage"><?php echo zen_image(DIR_WS_TEMPLATE_IMAGES . OTHER_IMAGE_CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION, OTHER_CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_ALT); ?></div>
    If you wish to not alter the base code then you would need to copy the file "tpl_customers_authorization_default.php" to the below and edit it there as an overide file : -

/root(catalog)/includes/templates/<YOUR TEMPLATE>/templates/tpl_customers_authorization_default.php

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12