Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
The page is the account status page, so it's the template for that page.

In respect of suppressing the sideboxes for that page. I'm afraid I can't think of a way to make it any clearer than the explanation and examples that you have already read.
If i'm honest you haven't really helped me at all other than you said I need to find the template file (not even pointed me in the right direction) and I need to follow some instructions (no explanation of what these mean, even after I advised i'd never coded in php).

I appreciate you are trying to help but it's not really helping.

I don't even know what commenting out means.

I have however managed to find the template file and change the code for the sideboxes to below, however this made no change.

Code:
//if (CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_COLUMN_RIGHT_OFF == 'true') $flag_disable_right = true;
//if (CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_COLUMN_LEFT_OFF == 'true') $flag_disable_left = true;
//if (CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_FOOTER_OFF == 'true') $flag_disable_footer = true;
//if (CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_HEADER_OFF == 'true') $flag_disable_header = true;
Origional code : -

Code:
if (CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_COLUMN_RIGHT_OFF == 'true') $flag_disable_right = true;
if (CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_COLUMN_LEFT_OFF == 'true') $flag_disable_left = true;
if (CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_FOOTER_OFF == 'true') $flag_disable_footer = true;
if (CUSTOMERS_AUTHORIZATION_HEADER_OFF == 'true') $flag_disable_header = true;