Plugin Contributions

Default Every new product, automatically sending e-mail notification to all users

I first made in the new product page changes to the content of goods transferred into the message content, mail address read out after the submission of this new product page up, you can send out messages, but too long to submit new product page , I think the address is mailto too many (there are 275 e-mail address), so that changes in the new product page there is not good, but do not know where the changes should be specific, to achieve this new product, the automatic Send e-mail notification to all registered users of the e-mail address.
    Greatly look forward to teach me , for endless ~ ~

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Every new product, automatically sending e-mail notification to all users

Can you explain more clearly want you are needing? I do not understand.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Every new product, automatically sending e-mail notification to all users

I want to achieve when adding new merchandise, automatically send mail notification to all users

Plugin Contributions

At this time, Zen Cart does not have the facility to automatically email all users when new merchandise is added.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

i want to do this for zen-cart but something is not solve...