Hey guys!

I'm interested in switching to a new shopping cart system and I've used Zen in the past, so I'm thinking about coming back! :)

I have a few important features I'm trying to develop and looking for a place to start, or if there are modules I can extend, or already provide the functionality needed.

The first, I'd like to use flash .swf files for product images. My .swf files actually expose some flashvars that wait for changes. I would use javascript to wait for onChange event's of attribute values to update the flashvars. I did notice a script for extra fields for products, so this looks like a good start. I've got this functional in a static sandbox, I just need to implement it into zen.

The next big part is product groups / packages. You can buy all my products individually, but some also can be sold as a full package. Due to the nature of how configurable my products are, it would be nice to 'step through' the detail pages for each product. For instance, you would select 'full package 1', and it would bring you to Product A, where you would fill out attributes, and rather than 'add to cart' you have 'next', where you then go and fill out attributes for Product B. It would be a bonus to have a breadcrumb, so you can have "Step 1, Step 2, etc.". I started reading through tabbed products, but I'm not sure if that's the right solution.

Thanks for your time in advance, and I apologize for such a long post.