Ok i installed EP_v1.2.5.4 to web and was zooming through items adding them right and left (over 1000's of successful add) then as requested by zen cart I should rename admin file so i did and then all heck went wrong with ep I get
Connection Interrupted

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

Thinking file upload was to big i down to just 2 products and same thing. I tried to uninstall ep to reinstall and get
Easy Populate Configuration Missing. Please install your configuration

I reinstall by clicking were asked and shows
Easy Populate support & development by langer. Donations are always appreciated to support continuing development: [email protected]
Success Installation Successful! A full download of your store has been done and is available in your uploads (temp) directory. You can use this as your 1st template for uploading/updating products.
Success File Full-EP2010May26-0505.txt successfully exported! The file is ready for download in your /temp/ directory.

But in reality i am back to the beginning of connection interruption and if I follow as i did above this message i get same messages as before. Can anyone get me advise on what happen by just changing admin folder name..

looks like i can Download EP and Froogle Files and Create EP and Froogle Files in Temp Dir (temp/) but get the errors when only i go to insert into db again i am using EP_v1.2.5.4

Plus I notice it places a temp file of the file I am uploading but not showing any files actually uploaded.

Any help on this issue