Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default all products on product listing to display 'more details...' link

Hi, as you can see here;

http://www.thegreatgiftshop.co.uk/ze...th=cPath=64_66

I have some products with add to cart buttons and others without as they have attributes, the ones without the buy buttons have the more details link displayed, Badically I'd like the products with buy buttons to also display this 'more details...' link. Does anyone know how I can put this in as I really can't figure it out!

Many thanks
    Last edited by Kim; 28 May 2010 at 10:27 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: all products on product listing to display 'more details...' link

Moderator's note - Your post has been edited to remove the zenID

Please do not post zenIDs in your URLs when showing example pages on your site - Leaving session IDs can cause problems.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Ok sorry, didn't think about that. Do you know the answer to my query?

Many thanks

Plugin Contributions

also, I need a quantities box under my 'add to cart' button on this same products listing page, how can I put this in? Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, I forgot to do the above was in the admin and I've figured that out, it was admin/configuration/product listing/Display Product Add to Cart Button set to 2 to show the quantity box

I still need to add a 'more details link' to these products with the add to cart buttons as mentioned above.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Products with Attributes will show the more info link ...

Products without Attributes will show the Add to Cart/input box ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I know that, but I want products with the add to cart/input boxes to ALSO show the ...more info link as it doesnt make sense if some do and the others dont as all of my products you can click on to for for info and images so how can I make it so they all display it?

Plugin Contributions

and the only way I can see how to do this at the moment is to show the product description and turn it back on to show however many number of characters on the prod listing page. Turning this back on then displays some of the description with a ...more info link, but I want just the ...more info link to display and not any of the description. I' really need some help here guys

Plugin Contributions

Hmm, a year on and nobody knows an answer to this, perhaps it's too much trouble or impossible to do, and not being a coder I have no idea myself. Shame because I really don't like that "buy now" button, to have a button saying "Read more", "more info" "or more details" in the same position would be much better, less pushy. None of my products have attributes so I'm stuck with the buy now button and the only option is to turn it off, but that removes the price as well, which I want to keep. Does anyone else have this problem?

This is my first post on this forum, thank you for all the hundreds of tips and information that I've found here so far.

Plugin Contributions

I'm exploring another thread that I missed that may help..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast