Hi i am using version 1.3.8a and am haveing real toruble getting
payflow to work. I have installed the seperate payflow module and if i use this and just express check out then express checkout works but payments on my site do not.

However if i set the vendor details up in express check then niether work. I have spoken to paypal several times and cannot find an answer.

This is the first time i have ever done anything like this so i am not sure if i have missed somthing or should install anything else to allow payments to be made from my site without go to paypal.

The error is 26 which is telling me it's incorrect vendor details, but i am getting these details straight from pp so how can they be incorrect. The API credentials must be right for express checkout to work.

This is basically what i am getting back when trying to process a card payment on my site;

invalid vendor account

Zen Cart message: We were not able to process your order. Please select an alternate payment method, or contact the store owner for assistance. (26 )
-

transaction Response Details: Array
(
[RESULT] => 26
[RESPMSG] => Invalid vendor account
[REQUEST_ID] => 1275043829
[CURL_ERRORS] =>
)

This is what paypal have said;

we have investigated your issue and it seems that User Authentication failed. Your Shop does not provide us your right PayPal Account credentials (username, passweord etc).
I can only advice you to contact ZEN Cart or the developer if you are using a special module concerning this issue. They need to fix this.

Anybody got any ideas as to what is missing or wrong?