Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal UK Payflow problems.

I have managed to get payment pro working, i had to set both express module and pro module to USA and not UK. For some reason it will not work under UK payflow mode, this is unfortunate as i did want to integrate Cardinal centinal service

Quote Originally Posted by pettrey View Post
    I have managed to get payment pro working, i had to set both express module and pro module to USA and not UK. For some reason it will not work under UK payflow mode, this is unfortunate as i did want to integrate Cardinal centinal service
    I have been on to PayPal and they say there is an issues on the end with this and other peopel have had a similar problem and so they are looking into fixing it as we speak.

However this does not help me now. Is it safe to use USA module and can you still select to use GBP and not Dollars?

Can you still process Meastro and switch as i have just got my 3d Secure configured with CC and like you want to have this option of payment on my website?

One more thing do you put in express options your API credientials and your Vendor details?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenQ View Post
    I have been on to PayPal and they say there is an issues on the end with this and other peopel have had a similar problem and so they are looking into fixing it as we speak.

However this does not help me now. Is it safe to use USA module and can you still select to use GBP and not Dollars?

Can you still process Meastro and switch as i have just got my 3d Secure configured with CC and like you want to have this option of payment on my website?
    Yes you can still select GBP, I tested this with my own credit card and it worked fine. I don't have a meastro card so I don't know if it will work and there is no drop down list to choose your type of card. You keep your express module as is, using the api credentials and not the vendor id payflow credentials. Just make sure you select Paypal for Paypal mode and not Payflow - UK in the express module and select USA as the merchant country in the website pro module and lo and behold it works! I received this reply from paypal today concerning this matter:

"Hi Bill

Thank you for letting me know, and well done for figuring it out.

I would contact ZEN as they should really have a UK module that works for UK and Cardinal.

You can always put a note on your site in the mean time that Maestro card users can pay through Express Checkout."

You are correct there are many uk merchants having this problem, paypal think it must be a problem with the zen cart modules because they say there is nothing wrong with my payflow vendor id credentials.!

I guess its a game of wait and see!!

Regards

Bill

Plugin Contributions

Hi all

Trying to get this working on my test site at the moment.

I'm also getting error 26 invalid vendor id. I've contacted Paypal dev team who took my details and said a few people were getting this and passed my details onto someone called Rob who was dealing with this. I've not heard back from them yet but I only called late Friday.

zencart 1.3.9.d - paypal website payment pro uk payflow edition

Also - DarrenQ. I've been looking into this a lot recently and to take Credit Card details on your website using Paypal Website Payment Pro UK Payflow Edition you site needs to have an SSL cert and you need to pass quarterly PCI scans. Paypal offer this free for the first year via mcafee secure.

Regards
    Natty

Quote Originally Posted by Natty View Post
    Also - DarrenQ. I've been looking into this a lot recently and to take Credit Card details on your website using Paypal Website Payment Pro UK Payflow Edition you site needs to have an SSL cert and you need to pass quarterly PCI scans. Paypal offer this free for the first year via mcafee secure.

Regards
    Natty
    I have ordered SSL now and am in the process of setting it up with GolbalSign. Is the PCI scan something automatically done by PayPal or is it something i need to run myself?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenQ View Post
    I have ordered SSL now and am in the process of setting it up with GolbalSign. Is the PCI scan something automatically done by PayPal or is it something i need to run myself?

Thanks
    Yourself but paypal will give you access to scanalert (mcafee) for the first year for free. goto https://www.paypal.com/pcicompliance for info.

Regards
    Natty

Plugin Contributions

Hi again

I have been speaking to Robert in Paypal Merchant Tech Support who has asked me if I can get him the API call I am making and the APi response I receive.

Is this something I can gather from zen-cart somewhere?

Thanking you all
    Natty

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Turn on debug-log-to-file inside your PayPal Website Payments Pro UK Edition module: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61199
    Then view the log files with CURL in their filename, as these contain all the details being sent and received.
    NOTE: Some sensitive data is sanitized and not put into the logs for security reasons.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Turn on debug-log-to-file inside your PayPal Website Payments Pro UK Edition module: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61199
    Then view the log files with CURL in their filename, as these contain all the details being sent and received.
    NOTE: Some sensitive data is sanitized and not put into the logs for security reasons.
    Thank you DrByte, you are a Master. All the information I need is within the logs.

Natty

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast