Plugin Contributions

Default Need to change frequently asked questions

Hello,

I hope someone can help me...on my store http://www.thedivanu.com I am trying to change the FAQ page (http://thedivanu.com/index.php?main_page=gv_faq) On the page it has information about gift certificates but I would like to ask a shipping policy and other things but I have no idea where the files are to change this page. I looked everywhere.

I see there is 3 different ways to add information to this page. One is the html content, internal link, or external link. How do I find the information that's listed on the internal link?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need to change frequently asked questions

Those three fields are mutually exclusive. The ez-page can either have HTML content, or it can work as an internal link to another existing Zen Cart page, or it can work as an external link to another site.

If it serves as a link, there is no ez-page to see.

Plugin Contributions

Hi I understand that part but I can't find the page that has the information on it. Can you tell me where to find that information?

Plugin Contributions

There is no secret page with the "information". If you have an internal link, that will show in the box at the bottom of the ez-page editing page. If the page the link points to exists, you can go to it to see it, by clicking the link where it is displayed in an ez-page menu. Do you currently have an internal link defined? Post it as it appears in the edit box, and I may be able to tell you how to get to it if you don't want to have a link show up in a menu.

Plugin Contributions

You are talking about looking at internal links; that is an ez-page function, but index.php?main_page=gv_faq is not an ez-page. It is a define page, and you can edit it in Tools > Define Pages Editor.

Plugin Contributions

Your link in the OP goes to the Gift Certificate FAQ page, but the FAQ links on your site go to an ez-page (id 21); there are no links I can see from your site to the gv_faq page.

On another topic, I notice that the header and banners take up the entire height of my screen. Every single time I go to a new page, I have to scroll down to begin to see what is on the page. This gets very old very fast, and I think you will lose customers who don't want to bother with the constant scrolling. A big header on the home page is fine, but internal pages should make it easy and fast to see your products (they are what the site is all about, right?)