Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default PayPal UK Payflow problems.

Hi i am using version 1.3.8a and am haveing real toruble getting
    payflow to work. I have installed the seperate payflow module and if i use this and just express check out then express checkout works but payments on my site do not.

However if i set the vendor details up in express check then niether work. I have spoken to paypal several times and cannot find an answer.

This is the first time i have ever done anything like this so i am not sure if i have missed somthing or should install anything else to allow payments to be made from my site without go to paypal.

The error is 26 which is telling me it's incorrect vendor details, but i am getting these details straight from pp so how can they be incorrect. The API credentials must be right for express checkout to work.

This is basically what i am getting back when trying to process a card payment on my site;

invalid vendor account

Zen Cart message: We were not able to process your order. Please select an alternate payment method, or contact the store owner for assistance. (26 )
    -

transaction Response Details: Array
    (
    [RESULT] => 26
    [RESPMSG] => Invalid vendor account
    [REQUEST_ID] => 1275043829
    [CURL_ERRORS] =>
    )

This is what paypal have said;

we have investigated your issue and it seems that User Authentication failed. Your Shop does not provide us your right PayPal Account credentials (username, passweord etc).
    I can only advice you to contact ZEN Cart or the developer if you are using a special module concerning this issue. They need to fix this.

Anybody got any ideas as to what is missing or wrong?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal UK Payflow problems.

With PayPal UK you're not supposed to use the payflow module.
    You're supposed to use the built-in Website-Payments-Pro-2.0-Payflow-Edition. You enable this by installing Website Payments Pro and then clicking Payflow-UK in the module settings and saving the settings. Then edit the module again to configure UK-specific settings. Do the same in your Express Checkout module to set your Payflow credentials and API credentials.

Also note that if you're accepting MasterCard payments with PayPal then you'll need to upgrade to v1.3.9 in order to have the 3D-Secure support required by PayPal/MasterCard/Payflow.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Thanks for the quick response.

I did use this in the begining and it did not work so i installed the seperate module. I have now uninstalled this and reinstalled PayPal Express Checkout (Pro 2.0 Payflow Edition) (UK) and the
    PayPal Website Payments Pro. now neither work again. no payments can be made.

If i only use express checkout it works as soon as i put in the vendor details it stops working.

Do i need to have a ssl would this create a similar problem?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Yes, you need SSL if you're accepting credit cards directly on your site. But that has nothing to do with adding vendor details.

If your vendor details area causing a problem then something's wrong with them or with how you're entering them. There are 4 items, and all must be entered properly. The 26 error clearly means they're not correct.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Thats what i thought but paypal seems to think it is something woring with zen cart. Does my server need to have PCI-DSS?

If it does then my hosting does not have this would this cause a problem?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

It's unrelated to PCI-DSS.

Ok thanks you for the help and quick responses.

I don't understand what i am doing wrong and Paypal just seem to be passing the buck as they don't seem to know either.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

With whom are you speaking at PayPal?
    Are you communicating by telephone/email, or by MTS tickets at www.paypal.com/mts ?

I first phoned them and then they set up a ticket to which they took almost 24 hours to respond to so i called them again and then they updated the ticket and i am now waiting for a response again.
    Just as i wirte they have replied with:

you may need to contact Payflow Support and ask them if you have the right credentials:

Phone Support Mon-Fri. 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Central Time at 1-888-883-9770, which is toll-free.

Payflow Support
    https://www.paypal.com/payflow-support

Feel free to contact us if you have further questions.

Kind regards,

Patrick

Finally they have some useful info for me as i have been telling them i don't think my payflow vendor details are correct.

Plugin Contributions

I too am having the same problem, I have been trying for the last two days to get PayPal Website Payments Pro to work but keep getting invalid vendor id. I have ssl and have installed both the PayPal Website Payments Pro module and paypal express modules. I have entered my user, vendor id, partner and password exactly as they appear in my paypal account. When i activate it not only do i get the vendor id error but express no longer works. I spoke to paypal on the phone but they say my credentials are correct! I am using zen cart 1.39a. I reset the express Paypal mode to Paypal and not Paypal-UK so that express checkout can work again but no joy with PayPal Website Payments Pro. I would like to hear from anyone who has a paypal uk account and has got PayPal Website Payments Pro working please

Regards

Bill

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast