Page 76 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Mailbeez After Sales Modules

I am doing a test run on the email, but when i enter my email address, the test email only send to copy@localhost, didnt send to the address i enter.

What should i do?

Default Re: Mailbeez After Sales Modules

Quote Originally Posted by juneloweelyn View Post
    I am doing a test run on the email, but when i enter my email address, the test email only send to copy@localhost, didnt send to the address i enter.

What should i do?
    Hi juneloweelyn:

• In your store admin, go to Tools-->MailBeez
    • At the MailBeez Dashboard, click on the “Configuration” tab
    • The basic configuration settings should be displayed
    • Click "Edit"
    • Make sure "Send Copy" is set to "True"
    • In the "Send Copy To" field, replace "copy@localhost" to the email address where you want test emails to go
    • Click "Update"

For more help with installation and configuration, please see this tutorial on the MailBeez website. If the above steps do not resolve the issue, please visit the MailBeez website for technical support.
    Go that extra mile, you never know what's at the end of the road

Empowerment Sanctuary

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MailBeez V2.7 compatibility fix

Quote Originally Posted by mailbeez View Post
    Since MailBeez V2.7 the option "Override Zencart Email Template System" seem not to work anymore: The Email content generated by MailBeez is shown inside the Zencart Email Template.

To make Zen Cart compatible with MailBeez V2.7 please perform following change:

Open

includes/functions/functions_email.php

line 101:

PHP Code:
    $email_html = (!is_array($block) && substr($block06) == '<html>') ? $block zen_build_html_email_from_template($module$block); 
    change to

PHP Code:
    $email_html = (!is_array($block) && stristr($block,'<html') )? $block zen_build_html_email_from_template($module$block); 
    Background:
    zencart checks if the mailcontent STARTS with a html-tag. With MailBeez V2.7 the htmlemailboilerplate template is introduced, which improves the visual presentation of the emails in different email clients. This template does not start with a html-tag.
    The code change checks if the template CONTAINS a html-tag, which is a much more flexible approach.
    When I change to this, this causes blank boxes instead product images and Review button. What do I do? Otherwise the mail beez email is shown inside the Zen cart email, but with all of images. Zen Crat 1.5.0, MailBeez 2.7.5

Plugin Contributions

Image Hander 4 also. I don't think it's so complicated, but I couldn't change the code. Please help, I get crazy with this Simple Review. The path to images is root/images. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: MailBeez V2.7 compatibility fix

Quote Originally Posted by fairylandembro View Post
    Image Hander 4 also. I don't think it's so complicated, but I couldn't change the code. Please help, I get crazy with this Simple Review. The path to images is root/images. Thanks!
    hi fairylandembro,

sorry for the late reply - I have not received any notification about your entry.

Please check the FAQ on http://www.mailbeez.com/support/ - there you find an entry how to fix it!

cheers
    cord

Plugin Contributions

And where exactly?? If I could find answer, I won't ask. I have read this and many other posts and forums.

Plugin Contributions

The problem is solved.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Cord, on emails that are send out to customers as well as simulated mode, I see the $EMAIL_SUBJECT displayed right after the header logo. I see this on all emails.

I have searched this forum for a fix and saw some discussion for version 2.6 but I am running version 2.7.5 and still have this problem. How can fix this issue?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

hi ak,

please check the ZenCart-Section of the FAQ on http://www.mailbeez.com/support/.

seeing the $EMAIL_SUBJECT in the email means, the zencart email template is applied.

Make sure you have applied the patch you find the in the FAQ and you select "override zencart template" in MailBeez > configuration > email engine

cheers
    cord

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mailbeez View Post
    hi ak,

please check the ZenCart-Section of the FAQ on http://www.mailbeez.com/support/.

seeing the $EMAIL_SUBJECT in the email means, the zencart email template is applied.

Make sure you have applied the patch you find the in the FAQ and you select "override zencart template" in MailBeez > configuration > email engine

cheers
    cord
    Hi Cord, Thanks for your prompt reply. I applied the patch and that fixed the problem.

Page 76 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast