Page 50 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Mailbeez After Sales Modules

Quote Originally Posted by dysfunctional View Post
    Regarding winback advanced :

However, when I view the settings in my admin backend there is another coupon listed in the right sidebar, here it's called "645de78d57" and that's definately not the coupon I've selected.
    That bug is fixed - please download winback_advanced again (no new version)
    It was only a display error - not affecting the function of the module

cheers
    cord

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mailbeez View Post
    hi peter,
    sorry for the late reply, but the forum server was down.
    Am still trying to understand why the list doesn't show for you.
    please check:
    * myDebug.log - anything there? (if yes, please send me an email)
    * please double check you downloaded the latest version again from avangate and replaced the files
    * Try to restore the original template in the template manager in case you broke the template variable inserting the product list (make first a copy of your changes. - if you like you can save them as a new template in the modules "email" directory e.g. "myTemplate_body_html_stepX.tpl" - it will then appear as "myTemplate" in the template selector)

cord
    Hi cord! thanks for your time.

I will pm you the log, there is an error but I'm not sure it's related.

I've tried your other two suggestions (replaced files, even uninstall / install, + restored the template), also tried to disable autologin but still the product list it not shown .

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I've got the list established which was my error. I needed to set the days to a longer period of time to pick up older customers.

I still see the text at the top of the emails. I was able to update the "message" that is sent to my customers. But I'd rather them not see the text. When I send emails through my cart in regular fashion my logo is at the top. But when I send a "test" email from MailBeez all I see is text (script?) at the top of the message. The message is there but with the text at the top it looks really unprofessional.

I will forward this response to the guys who installed this for me and see if the info will help them correct the issue.

I recommend the tutorial http://www.mailbeez.com/documentatio...tting-started/ . All email content is taken from template (.tpl) files and the text line gives you the location of that file. Also I highly recommend you adopt the wordings, graphics etc to your business - the included files are just examples.

MailBeez runs inside your Store, so it has direct access to your customerst. There is no need to import or synchronize anything.
    If the module is not delivering any results, the reasons might be:
    1. there are no matching customers for the settings
    2. all emails have been sent, and "early check" is set to true
    3. you have an unsupported config cache

1.: make sure you have customers matching your settings, e.g. if you set the winback time frame to start at 90 days and skip after 120 days, it will show customers who have placed there last order with the selected order status more than 90 days ago, but less then 120 days ago
    2.: you can toggle this under mailbeez > configuration > mailhive
    3.: check for unsupported config cache installed. You can do this with mailhive_info.php located in /extras of the Zip-archive (V2.5+) you can download from mailbeez.com. Please follow the instructions in readme.txt

hope this helps

cheers
    cord

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dysfunctional View Post
    Hi cord! thanks for your time.

I will pm you the log, there is an error but I'm not sure it's related.

I've tried your other two suggestions (replaced files, even uninstall / install, + restored the template), also tried to disable autologin but still the product list it not shown .
    we might need to agree on a skype call with screen sharing - can't replicate the issue, and other zencart users are not having that issue as well.

waiting for your log

cord

Plugin Contributions

From your log I guess you are using PHP4 - I fixed that incompatibility in config_list_engine.php, so please try to replace this file from the most recent download.

cord

Plugin Contributions

From your log I guess you are using PHP4 - I fixed that incompatibility in config_list_engine.php, so please try to replace this file from the most recent download.

cord
    Hmm, I'm using PHP Version: 5.3.8 (Zend: 2.3.0) .

Would it still make sense to try the new file?

Skype is an option although I'm not available until saturday at the earliest!

Plugin Contributions

ok, in this case please check:

MailBeez > configuration:

Do you have an entry "List Engine"? when editing the configuration, do you have a setting "Column Layouts - Number of columns" (should be 3 by default)?

cord

Plugin Contributions

ok, in this case please check:

MailBeez > configuration:

Do you have an entry "List Engine"? when editing the configuration, do you have a setting "Column Layouts - Number of columns" (should be 3 by default)?

cord
    Hmmm. For some reason both "setting fields" where empty.

When I try to enter something, it seems like the setting is not saved - the fields go totally blank again.

I think we're on the right track now, at least, but I wonder why my settings does not take effect...

Plugin Contributions

looks like we located the problem, so we can solve it ;-)
    sent you a PM with instructions.

Plugin Contributions

Default Version 1.5

I've installed this for a client on 1.3.9 just fine. On a test install of 1.5, the module is not showing up in the admin at all. I double checked the installed files and remembered to add the files from extras_zencart.

Has this been tested on 1.5 yet?

Page 50 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast