Plugin Contributions

Default Email Address Exporter - Export All Customers?

I installed Email Address Exporter (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=6) on ZC version 1.5.5a. Very simple and works great, its a great program. The only problem is I have 23 customers (we know all of them), but there is no option to export all of them. The options left are:

1. All newsletter subscribers - 14
    2. Dormant Customers last 3 months - 1
    3. Active Customers in Last 3 months (subscribers) - 8
    4. Active Customers in Last 3 months (Regardless of subscription status - 17
    5. Administrator - 1
    6. Customers how have never made a purchase - 5

I get 23 if I add #1, #2, and #4 together. But that would require downloading 3 files and then merging them together. Is there an option where I could just export ALL 23 of the addresses in my customers account?
    Building a better web, one site at a time: Dayton Web Design

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Email Address Exporter - Export All Customers?

Small little trick ...

Edit the /admin/email_address_exporter.php file. Line 86 looks like:
    Code:
          $audience_select = get_audience_sql_query($query_name, 'newsletters');
    Change 'newsletters' to 'email' and it'll give you another option which includes exporting "everyone".

(The REASON why it's not included by default is ... if people haven't opted in to receive your emails, you should NOT be emailing them! unless it's because you're telling them about an order status update (ie: transactional messages); else you're engaging in spam-like activities that could get you into trouble.)

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I did change the line you recommended but the file in my download is called: /admin/email_export.php instead of: /admin/email_address_exporter.php

I modified the line to say 'email' instead of 'newsletter' but it still does not show all customers (the same 6 show). I did a few hard refreshes as well so not sure if I need to do something else or not.
    Building a better web, one site at a time: Dayton Web Design

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

yes, you had the correct filename.

You could put it back to 'newsletter', and then go change the "all" record in the db, as pointed out here: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....293#post484293

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.